Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Louis' POV

I was sitting in our bedroom at home. No one was allowed in her room for today because they're doing her monthly check up for vital signs improvement. It's been a month since the 'One week timeline'. I still have her fighting, and she'll WIN this fight.

I haven't been on twitter since then but the boys told me that EVER since the incident, #StayStongAshley , #DirectionersarehereforLouis , #PrayforAshley and #SorryInBehalfofDirectioners have been trending world wide. It was never knocked out of the top 4 trends since then. They've also told me that the whole 'Larry' is finally over, the fans that used to hate Ashley, is sorry and supports her now. Long story short, the fandom's united again. 

But none of those matter to me at the moment because my wife's dying in the hospital... As for Sam, Sam was sleeping in the nursery peacefully. I was alone in the king sized bed. I miss my wife. I miss being with her in this bed. I slowly plucked the guitar, playing I won't give up by Jason Mraz

When I look into your eyes,

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

I started wondering when can I see those beautiful brown eyes again. I sighed and kept singing

Well, I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

Ashley, wherever you are. I still have hope in you... In us. We're gonna get through this. You'll live and meet your princess. We'll be together again.

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving

I had to learn what I've got and what I'm not and who I am.

That's when I started sobbing. That two lines reminds me so much of us.

How we learned to keep our relationship alive even though the fans were against it. She thought me who I really was. She brought me out of the dark thoughts I was having before. She ensured me I had talent and that I could really sing, that I deserved to be in One Direction. She really is the reason who I am right now.

The door started opening a little. "Hey chomp" Harry said with an encouraging smile. "Whatcha doing?"

"Playing I won't give up to Ashley." I shrugged as i plucked the strings of the guitar again.

"She's not here Lou." he sighed, his eyes was filled with hurt. 

"But she will be. She'll be back. I know she will." I whispered, tears falling down my face.

"Lou. Hear me out here." He sighed.

"She'll be okay. We'll be okay. she's a warrior." I shook my head, saying encouraging words to myself even though Hope is slowly crumbling down from the inside.

"Lou, please. I got a call from the hospital." Harry sobbed as he hugged me.

"Please just get on with it." I begged, knowing what's about to come.

"...Her vital signs haven't improved a tiny bit.. in fact it got.. worse." He cried out.

"Stop stalling get on with it please!" I screamed, crying my eyes out. 

The others came running to my bedroom, they were crying downstairs. I can tell by the look on their faces. Harry kept sobbing on my shoulder as Niall took the guitar from me and placed it on the floor.

As Harry took a deep breath to tell me the news, the girls looked away.

"She's gone."

-------------------------

Okay, so I obviously went to not letting her live.

BUT DON'T YOU WORRY.

Louis will be happy by the end of the story.

It's all about Happy Endings, but sadly Ashley isn't part of the ending in this one anymore..

1 more chapter and a prologue.

It's been a pleasure writting this. Thanks to all of you!

...OR is she? ;)

BETTER FIND OUT.

VOTE.Comment.Share

-Sperkstum