Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Louis' POV

We've been sitting in the waiting room of the hospital for hours now. I just want to hear that my Ashley's okay. I know she will, she's strong. She's a tough woman. I need her in my life.. We need her.

I currently have in my arms the most beautiful child on earth. I named her Samantha Darwin Tomlinson. I named her after Darwin for what he did for my wife and daughter. He sacrficed himself, saved my babies.

I've been told that before the girl can deepen the stab on Ashley, Darwin jumped on her and the girl stabbed him straight in the chest which punctured his lungs badly. He struggled to fight to save Ashley who was lying unconcious on the floor until the police and medic arrived and took the girl away.

I can't believe I judged him before, thought that he was gonna steal my Ashley from me. When he's actually her hero. He's been with her throughout her pregnancy, while I was on tour.

I promise myself to not let anything happen to Sam. She's my princess and she might be the only one I have left. But I know Ashley will live. She has to. She can't just die. Doctors have told me that it's a 50/50 chance. She's stabbed pretty bad especially in the belly, hence why they had to take Sam out of her in the airport. Only chance to save Sam. Slim chances on saving Ashley. 

Sam was actually cut in the arm by the bitch. When it went through Ash's tummy, it cut Sam's arm. Apparently if Darwin didn't stepped in and stopped the knife from deepening, it would have went straight through Sam and killed her right away. I owe my baby's life to Darwin. I really do.

Wherever Darwin is right now, In heaven for sure, I thank him for what he have done for my family.

I look back down on Sam who was sleeping peacefully.

"Mate, give her to me, I'll put her down in the stroller." Liam smiled as he reached his arms out.

I gave him a small nod and carefully placed my angel in his arms.

Liam rocked her slowly and put her in the stroller. She looked so peaceful. She has my hair and eye colour. Brown hair and blue eyes. She definitely has Ashley's eye shape and nose. As for the lips? I'd say mixed.

Sam slowly opened her eyes, her big blue eyes staring into mine as she giggled.

"Hey there Princess. I'm your Daddy! Mummy's going to be fine. We'll be a happy family." I cooed as I pulled the stroller closer to me.

I can feel the others staring at me in awe.. Eleanor walked up beside me and rubbed my back in circles, resting her head on my shoulder. "She's gonna be alright, Lou.. She's a strong woman."

I nodded, hoping what she said is true. I don't know where and how to live without Ashley. She's literally been my rock and foundation over the past few years I knew her.

Then, someone walked in the waiting room. Someone i never expected to walk in. Simon.

"Hey boys.." He smiled sadly. "I've talked and well... argued with the management, and we are revoking the contract of 2 years because of what happened to Louis' family." 

My eyes widened in disbelief as my eyes started to fill with tears. I got up and hugged him. Cried on his shoulder. "Thank you.. So much for doing this."

"T'was nothing. Sorry for what I said earlier last year. None of it was true, i said those hoping it would stop you from leaving the group." He whispered as we pulled out. "Is this your child?"

I nodded. 

"May I?" He asked. I nodded once more.

He sat infront of the stroller and held Sam's little hand. "She's got your eyes. What sweet looking little angel you've got here. What's her name?"

"Samantha.. Samantha Darwin Tomlinson." I smiled.

"That's a pretty name." he said as he bent down to kiss her forehead. "Well, I better get going! Pleasure to meet your child. Sorry about Ashley. I know she'll be able to fight through."

"Thank you Uncle Simon." I said as I hugged him goodbye.

He talked to the other boys a little bit and left. I got more visitors after he did. It was my mum and my sisters. My sisters completely ADORE Sam.

"Come here, baby. Everything's gonna be fine." my mum cooed as I cried in her arms. I don't care if i'm an adult now, I still need my mum. Mum's have the ability to comfort their children like no one else can.

I nodded in response, still sobbing.

"Lou! Sam is completely adorable. I love her already." Lottie chuckled.

That was when a doctor walked in. "Family member of Ashley Tomlinson?"

Everyone went silent and looked at me.

"I'm her husband" I said, standing up. "Follow me please." He said.

I nodded and followed him out of the room.

"I some good news and bad news.. Which one would you rather hear first Mr. Tomlinson?" he sighed.

"Good news." I whispered, trying to hold my breathe.

"Alright. Well, Good news is that the cut on Samantha's arm will most likely heal properly but would probably scar forever. There were no bones injured, whatsoever."

"And the bad?" I sighed, as I closed my eyes.

We stopped walking and he turned to face me.

"Ashley....................."

----------------

AHHHHHHHHHH.

COULD THIS BE IT?

COULD ASHLEY BE DEAD?

Better VOTE up because I won't update the next part unless i get atleast 3 votes. ;)

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

-Sperkstum