one.

"Ah~" Taehyung dragged out as he spoke into the microphone quietly. "That was one of my favorites,"

Jungkook smiled to himself, he loved listening to Taehyung's low voice as he spoke softly into Jungkook's ears.

"Lemon pie," Taehyung spoke as Jungkook whispered the same song to himself. Jungkook was a big fan of Taehyung, therefore he knew what his favorite songs are and all this other nonsense Taehyung has mentioned over the air.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder as he sat on the stool, in the music shop he worked in. He mainly sat behind the counter, the store wasn't that busy. Only a few broken strings to be fixed every once in awhile or maybe a few people looking for their new string instrument. 

His boss didn't mind Jungkook listening to music while on the job since it could get pretty boring sitting behind the counter or cleaning off some of the instruments. He had told Jungkook to put the station on, on the store's radio, he had liked the station himself but Jungkook liked Taehyung right in his ears.

"Well, now is the time to call in so I could play some of your favorite songs! I'd love to hear some of your favorites." Jungkook already had his phone out ready to call the number he knew by heart. He was always ready to request a song but always chickened out, being too scared to actually talk to Taehyung.

Taehyung went on to talk about how nice of a day it was in the city of Seoul, Jungkook hated it when Taehyung mention Seoul. Although he lived in the near by city, Incheon, he seem so far from Taehyung. But in reality it wasn't far at all. Jungkook was just too afraid to go on his own to search for a guy who had no idea who he was.

Well, Taehyung did know who Jungkook was since Jungkook was pretty active on twitter with his fan account, dedicated to Lee Jieun. He would always send tweets directed to the radio station and he would always receive tweets back which made his heart flutter.

"Only five more minutes of my blissful voice," Taehyung chuckled as he fixed the headset that sat on top of his head.

"No," Jungkook whined to himself, hating the fact that Taehyung only worked a few hours in the evening, he'd have to wait till tomorrow night to hear Taehyung's voice again.

Jungkook slowly hit the call button, making the radio turn off. The line rang into his ears making him bite into the wire on his earbuds. It was a nervous habit that could cost you lots of money, always chewing through the wire making one earbud not work. Jungkook hated it, but couldn't help himself.

"Hey~ this is Tae, would you like to request a song or maybe even share a story?" Taehyung asked happily.

Jungkook pinched himself then spoke into the speaker. "Uh.. I'd like to request a song." His voice was shaky and quiet, making Taehyung giggle.

But that's all Jungkook needed to hear to end his call. He groaned loudly as he let the nerves get the best of him. He was proud of himself, though. He actually said something this time, usually Jungkook would call and hang up when Taehyung said hello. "Frick!" He quickly turned the station back on just in time to hear Taehyung sigh.

"The phone connection must've been bad, hah. Call back, tomorrow. I'd love to play your song." With that Jungkook placed his phone back into his pocket. "Well, I must go~ but make sure to listen to what Joon has comin' up for you. Talk to you guys tomorrow. Stay happy."

After Taehyung finished his goodbye, a song started to play, making Jungkook turn the music off. He had listen to the the other hosts that were on the radio station as well but was never interested in them, they seemed to be fine but Jungkook only wanted to listen to Taehyung.

___
song: lemon pie - standing egg

well