eighteen.

The following morning Taehyung had to wake up bright and early only giving him a little bit of shut-eye, two of the hosts for Seoul97 ended up coming down with a really bad cold so Taehyung offered to take one of their places for the extra money. The other host that was going to be joining him that morning was Joon, another host who usually worked during the evening. It was going to be even more exhausting than his normal schedule since he took on another shift along with his other two regularly scheduled shifts. It was gonna be a rough day and all he really wanted was Jungkook right next to him but that wasn't possible at the moment.

Taehyung rubbed his burning eyes as he leaned towards the mic ready to speak if needed. "Good morning, I hope everyone is starting their day off to a good start," Namjoon continued to talk on and on but Taehyung kind of zoned out of what he was saying not being really interested. Usually, in the early morning, Seoul97 had someone talking about the world news and traffic, along with other interesting celebrity news.There was only some music played in between all the news and ads which he was thankful for, it gave him a few minutes of rest. Taehyung budded in every so often to give his input or to report the news.

Jungkook on the other hand tuned into the radio station even though he didn't give a care in the world about any of what was being said, he was just supporting his boyfriend. It made him frown a bit when he heard how tired Taehyung sounded when he talked, he figured he would talk to Taehyung later to see if there was any way there could be a better sleeping pattern for him.

Last night Jungkook had listened to Hoseok's mixtape which was absolutely one of the best he's ever heard. His other friend Jimin helped Hoseok with the mixtape adding in some beautiful vocals for a few of the tracks. Hoseok was great and deserved to get some kind of attention but currently, he wasn't that popular, like at all. Jungkook wanted to ask Taehyung if he would be allowed to play some of Hoseok's songs on the radio but he was too shy of getting rejected. He also didn't want Taehyung to think he was just being used so Hoseok could gain fame, Jungkook just told himself that he would end up asking at some point.

Jungkook didn't have to work till later in the afternoon which was nice considering he got to listen to Seoul97 snuggled up in bed. He planned on sending cute text messages to Taehyung all day to let him know that he was still there for him and Jungkook figured it might be a really cute idea. Jungkook really couldn't believe that he warmed up to Taehyung so quickly, he figured if he ever met Taehyung he would end up fainting over and over. But he was happy that he was already used to Taehyung, he wanted to have a comfortable relationship. Of course, there was going to be times when Jungkook would end up being too shy or nervous or embarrassed to even face Taehyung.

-

Taehyung heaved a loud sigh as he looked over at his co-host, for the time being, Kim Namjoon, the guy did nothing wrong but Taehyung thought it was annoying that he would talk every commercial break. That was Taehyung's time to try and get some rest and he was ruining it by telling Taehyung how the early morning show works but Taehyung already knew what to do it wasn't like he was a newbie.

He let his eyes close this time, Taehyung didn't open them when Namjoon was speaking to him but he did open them when there was a small vibration coming from his pocket that laid on his thigh. Taehyung pulled his phone out and left it to lay on his thigh, he leaned his head down to rest his forehead on the table and smiled slightly when he saw it was Jungkook. Jungkook was like his ray of sunshine that just shined down on him and brightened up his whole day but as soon as Taehyung realized he was back on air a dark depressing cloud ended up hovering above his head. He didn't understand why he felt this way while he was in the studio, he has never felt this way before, it was absolutely awful.