fifteen.

Before Jungkook's phone had died his mother had called him back and told him to go wait for her and Taehyung at the train station so it would be easier to find them when they got off. Patiently waiting at the train stop the two were supposed to get off was Jungkook, he had nothing else to do but play with his thumbs. He sat there for quite awhile, it got boring pretty fast but what else was he supposed to do? Jungkook had counted all the people who passed by him who wore red shirts, watched the seconds tick by on the big clock that sat on the wall and even started to daydream.

So, when Mrs. Jeon and Taehyung made their way over to Jungkook he had not even noticed them being too busy spacing out. "Jeon Jungkook!" His mother yelled as she rushed over to her son. She brought a small lightweight blanket with her just in case Jungkook need more warmth, which he did the temperature was cooling down.

Jungkook had looked over to his mother who continued to call his name over and over again. A great big smile formed on Jungkook's face as he saw his mother, as soon as his eyes met Taehyung's it felt like his heart did an actual flip. He never really knew the cheesy things authors wrote about in books when a character falls in love was actually true, but here he was experiencing it first hand.

"Hi," Jungkook said quietly, being a bit shy that he had to meet Taehyung like this. Mrs. Jeon wrapped her arms around Jungkook and pulled him in for a bone-crushing hug.

"Don't you dare run off on us again, I was ready to have the whole country go on a manhunt to find you." Mrs. Jeon let go of her son then looked up to Taehyung who was standing next to her. "Oh, come on, you guys," She gently nudged Jungkook towards Taehyung. Throughout the time she had spent with the boy looking for her son she had really got to know him and she actually really liked the kid, especially for Jungkook she knew Taehyung would be good to him.

Taehyung smiled wide and pulled Jungkook into a hug. "I'm so glad to see you again.." He said softly, gently rubbing his hand against Jungkook's back. Jungkook had noticed that this being gentle was one of Taehyung's greatest traits, he loved it. A cold hand had rested against Taehyung's back, it made him pull Jungkook even closer to the point that their waists were touching. "Why did you come all the way to Seoul?"

"To see you, of course," Jungkook leaned his head against Taehyung's shoulder feeling more comfortable in the hug. Taehyung let go of Jungkook to lean forward to grab the blanket from Mrs. Jeon. "I'm fine, I don't need that..." Jungkook wanted to act tough and strong in front of Taehyung, but the older male ended up wrapping the blanket around Jungkook's shoulders and brought him in for another hug.

This time Jungkook had instantly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, he wasn't sure if he was being too much but he didn't care he really wanted to feel this moment as much as he could before it was over where he would go back to being just Jungkook without Taehyung. "Can I stay with you tonight?" Jungkook whispered as lowly as he could not wanting his mother to hear, he was still shy to say such things around his mother.

The whisper was barely audible but Taehyung had heard him. "Of course," Taehyung looked at Mrs. Jeon who was looking at the boys lovingly. "Is it okay if Jungkook sleeps over?" She nodded her head knowing that she needs to let Jungkook grow up sooner or later, she knew this would be a nice start for him. "You can stay too if you want," Taehyung offered, Jungkook said a few curse words in his head. He loved his mother dearly but there was no way he wanted her to say too, he wanted to be alone with Taehyung.

"Thank you, but I should get back home but I don't leave for another hour," Mrs. Jeon had bought a round trip so she wouldn't have to stay in Seoul, she was pleased that Taehyung had offered her a place to stay though. Jungkook finally pulled away to look at his mother, he was happy that she came along she was his number one supporter.

Taehyung left his arm hanging over Jungkook's shoulders, wanting to keep him warm but he also liked the idea of having Jungkook right next to his side. "Then let's get some food, our tummies are rumbling from looking for you," Taehyung said to Jungkook, leaving a gentle squeeze against his shoulders.

***

After the three had eaten Mrs. Jeon made her way back to the train station while Jungkook and Taehyung headed home. It was just like before when Jungkook last went over, it felt the same way and he loved it so much. "Hey, I'm supposed to be at work right now but I don't mind staying home with you," Taehyung walked over to the hooks on the wall and grabbed his white hoodie and passed it over to Jungkook. As Jungkook reached for the clothing item Taehyung tried to come up with an excuse just so Jungkook would wear his clothes, he personally thought his own clothes looked good on Jungkook. "It's... uh a bit chilly but that hoodie really keeps me warm," He smiled to himself, proud that he had come up with that excuse.

Jungkook smiled and put the hoodie on right away, it smelled just like Taehyung's cologne. "I don't mind going to the studio with you..." Jungkook knew Taehyung didn't ask if he wanted to go to the radio station but he wanted to hint that he did. He loved seeing Taehyung at work, he looked so perfect to Jungkook.

"Oh then, we'll head out in a few minutes," Taehyung laughed softly, it made him really happy that he was spending time with Jungkook. He knew the two didn't spend a lot of time together before but he knew there was the connection there between the two of them. It was some feeling that Taehyung had not felt with any other person he has ever been with before, he knew for sure this boy was special. "We could dress in comfy clothes if you want to?" Jungkook just nodded his head, he was a bit sleepy since it was so late at night but he didn't want Taehyung to know.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and led him to the bedroom so they could put some comfortable sweatpants on. After the two were done getting changed, Jungkook, of course, changed in the bathroom, they headed out for Seoul97's radio station. It didn't take long but the walk there was silent. Jungkook wanted to ask Taehyung about their relationship status again but he knew that could ruin everything so he kept his mouth closed. Taehyung didn't say anything because he knew he would blurt some cheesy line out and he remember last time he did that Jungkook ended up running away from home.

"Here we go," Taehyung opened the door for them, letting Jungkook go first. Jungkook sucked in a breath as he made it into the recording room. A light pink tint washed across his cheeks as he thought about the kiss him and Taehyung shared, this was where they had their first kiss and it made him want another one. He had to act chill though he didn't want to come on too strong.

Taehyung sat down in his chair pulling another chair closer to him so Jungkook could sit down next to him. "Ready for the magic?" Taehyung placed the headset over his one ear and kept the other one off so he could hear if Jungkook started talking. Jungkook sat down and excitedly nodded his head. Taehyung made sure everything was on and working before he started talking into the mic. "Well," Taehyung started off. "I had an adventurous day today," Taehyung said in a low voice looking over at Jungkook. He really liked the way his clothes fit Jungkook, they were a bit too big for the boy and it made him look stunning. It also made Taehyung fall a bit more for the boy. "Here's one of my favorites," Taehyung put on a soft relaxing song then turned to Jungkook as he turned the mic off.

"This is amazing," Jungkook said looking around the room.

"You're amazing," Taehyung said, not even realizing it. Jungkook turned his head so he could look into Taehyung's eyes, he wanted to kiss him so bad. So, he went for it, Jungkook leaned in closing his eyes.

Taehyung leaned in as well, resting his hand against Jungkook's cheek and pressed his soft lips against Jungkook's lips, which were a bit chapped but still perfect in every way. The kiss was gentle, Jungkook leaned forward, even more, using his hands as support by placing them on Taehyung's thighs. They kissed for a bit longer before pulling away, resting their foreheads against each other. Taehyung left another soft peck against Jungkook's lips.

"I really want you to be mine." Taehyung pulled away even more so he could look at Jungkook clearly. Jungkook looked like he had fallen in love even more with Taehyung, his eyes looked all dreamy along with a small smile on his face. He couldn't get over what Taehyung had just said.

Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung's hand. "I'm all yours." 

___

i kind of want jungkook to be a bit smaller than taehyung because that's cute

also, sorry for typos? i didnt read over this, im tired