eight.

Namsan Tower, or also known as the N Seoul Tower, was the first place Taehyung had decided to take the young boy. Taehyung still couldn't believe that Jungkook has never been to Seoul, it was crazy to him.

The time was approaching to midnight which gave the boys little time to be up there, seeing that was when it closed. As the two trudged to the top of the tower Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand to drag him up the rest of the stairs.

Of course, Jungkook loved the feeling of his cold hand being held tight by Taehyung's bigger and warmer hand. "Look," Taehyung suddenly said. Jungkook lifted his head and let his mouth hang open for a moment.

The sight that was in front of them was breathtaking, Jungkook will never forget this memory. He'll have the picture of the starry night sky along with the beautiful city lights engraved in his head for as long as he could keep it there. He almost took a picture but decided not to, finding it much more pleasing if he just kept it to himself. Jungkook's eyes wandered over to Taehyung who was already staring back at him with big hopeful eyes.

"This is so beautiful," Jungkook said but couldn't help saying it with double meaning. Taehyung was just as beautiful as the scenery, maybe even more beautiful.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, this is one of my favorite places," Taehyung's voice became more quiet, making it sound even deeper which Jungkook loved.

Jungkook nodded his head as he moved towards the metal fence with all the love locks on it. He found it so fascinating that people come here to share their love with one another. He thought it was cheesy any other moment to place a lock that expressed loved notes or pictures on a fence but right now he wouldn't mind if Taehyung and him would've done something like that. 

"Don't you think it's so romantic?" Taehyung asked softly as he came up behind Jungkook who began to touch a few of the locks to read some of the notes.

"Romantic?" Jungkook asked a little taken back that Taehyung thought that way about the locks.

"Yeah," Taehyung smiled to himself as he looked over the fence to look at the city. Jungkook stared at Taehyung and shook his head.

"What's so great about putting a lock on a fence? It's going to get rusty and you know they remove these locks every so often?" Jungkook said then stayed quiet for a moment.

Taehyung took the chance to express how he felt about them. "I think it's cute.. The two lovers get to lock their love up." He smiled at Jungkook.

"But if they remove it.. their love isn't there anymore," Jungkook said moving a bit away from the fence.

"It's still in their hearts, Jungkook," Taehyung laughed. "But I see where you're coming from. I don't like to think like that though, I like to think that it'll make their love stronger."

Jungkook didn't add anything in, he thought it was better to stay quiet then to keep going on about how he felt towards them. He also thought he should stop because just a few moments ago he wasn't caring if Taehyung and him hung up a lock together.

"Hey, it's getting late, they're going to be closing soon? Did you get enough time here? If not I can always bring you back," Hearing Taehyung say such things made Jungkook's   tummy twist up. He'd do anything to come back here with Taehyung, especially when there was barely anyone here.

"I'm good," He told Taehyung with big smile. Taehyung once again grabbed Jungkook's hand to take him down the tower.

"I want to go to Cheonggyecheon," Taehyung explained before quickening his steps down the stairs.

***

Jungkook couldn't contain his smile when he saw all the lights and how pretty they reflected off the river. Taehyung had the idea to take Jungkook on a walk along the river, he thought Cheonggyecheon was the best spot since it was so lit up.

"Pretty cool right?" Taehyung laughed as he began to walk along the water, pulling Jungkook with him. "I figured you'd like it here,"

"I don't understand why everything is so pretty and so peaceful at night," Jungkook mumbled mostly to himself but Taehyung heard him.

"Because there's little bratty snots everywhere in the daytime," Taehyung laughed and pulled his coat tighter around him, finding it comforting.

Jungkook just chuckled in response then decided he would move a bit closer to Taehyung. Not too close though, he didn't want the older boy to catch on to what he was up to. "Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked looking ahead of them.

"Yeah, a bit actually," The last time Jungkook has ate something was when his mother cooked dinner which was earlier that afternoon. 

"Come on," Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook up the nearest staircase to get onto street level. Jungkook knew he was going to have to come back someday to visit the river again, he wished he'd gotten more time to see it but he knew it could get boring. Especially for Taehyung who has probably visited the river a few times already.

Up ahead was a 7-Eleven, Taehyung thought it would be the perfect place to grab a few things. They decided on a few different kinds of fruit juices, a cup of noodles (to be shared), some candy and even two ice creams. Just outside the store the two sat on a bench, finding it a nice resting area.

"Thanks Taehyung," Jungkook said as he took a bite out of his ice cream. Taehyung would've been doing the same but he was too busy making their noodles.

"Just call me Tae," Taehyung smiled, letting the noodles cool he grabbed his ice sandwich. In a matter of a minute Jungkook has already eaten down to the stick of the ice cream, you could tell it was his favorite kind.

Taehyung was a bit surprised that he could finish so fast but didn't say anything since he was already halfway done with his. "Wow.. Tonight is actually pretty great. I thought it was all turning out to be crap since the concert but.. it's probably the best night of my life," Jungkook told Taehyung as he fished his hand into the bag to pull out two juices then opened them.

Taehyung was flattered that Jungkook actually felt that way about their night. He didn't know he could make someone so happy. "Well, I think we should do it again," Taehyung casually said.

"Oh, definitely," Jungkook nodded his head, agreeing with Taehyung.

"I think our noodles are cool enough, let's eat them quickly. I want to get to the train station so we could stop by at least one more place," Taehyung looked down at the steaming noodles then back up at Jungkook, he knew this was going to be one of the best night ever for him too.

___
????

anyways, i always think about this story before bed (my lame excuse for not updating) so as i get the idea of a great chapter i fall asleep and forget it all oops