six.

Today was the day. The day Jungkook was finally going to meeting the voice he's been obsessed with since forever. Jungkook hasn't been acting the same since yesterday, he was more jittery than usual. His recent earbuds he had bought had been chewed through because of his nerves. He just really couldn't believe this was real life. This wasn't something he never planned on happening to him.

His mother had decided to make Jungkook invite Chorong over for dinner so they had something to eat before the concert. Jungkook wasn't so pleased with the idea but his mother insisted since Chorong did win the tickets for him. But Jungkook would say 'I won them first,' but his mother didn't care if he did or didn't.

The whole time Chorong was over at his house he felt uncomfortable, he felt like she was getting too close to him, too close for his liking. He was okay with being friends at work or going shopping with her. But having Chorong over his house was on a different level of friendship and Jungkook didn't like it one bit. His mother did though, it gave her another opportunity to gossip with someone who actually paid attention and didn't just zone out. Most of Jungkook's day dreams would usually end up being about how he would meet Taehyung.

Dinner went rather quickly since they had to leave quite early. The dinner Mrs. Jeon had prepared was taking place at 2pm, she made sure the two of them would not be late. It gave Jungkook and Chorong five hours to get there. When it would really only take about almost two hours. Jungkook knew this dinner would not hold him over till the concert was over but he didn't care, he couldn't eat much anyways since he was so nervous.

After dinner Jungkook had left Chorong and his mother to talk a bit while he continued to get ready before they had to leave. It was going to be a long ride sitting with Chorong, Jungkook wasn't ready for that. They planed on taking the train since it'd be the quickest way there. It'd also be a long ride back since it would be late at night, it'd also seem longer to him since he would loose his motivation to be going places. He rather stay back with Taehyung and have a nice conversation with him the whole night so he could listen to Taehyung's deep voice in person.

That was something Jungkook wasn't ready for; Taehyung's deep voice. It was one of the things he looked forward to when he meets Taehyung. He thought he might even pass out. Everything was so exciting to him he couldn't wait, yet he was so nervous and didn't even want to go anymore.

"Jungkook, hurry up!" His mother yelled throughout their home.

Jungkook let out long sigh as he fixed his shirt in the mirror. He was really thinking now that he just shouldn't go anymore. His stomach was becoming uneasy, he didn't want to be sick in front of Taehyung, that'd just be embarrassing. Instantly horror memories of elementary school come flying back into Jungkook's mind, he threw up all over his "girlfriend's" shoes. Jungkook was of course only seven years old at the time but it still haunts him till this day. Sadly she broke up with him right on the spot, the poor boy's heart was broken. Jungkook thought he was the kindest boyfriend in the world and didn't deserve that, 'Everyone gets sick, Jeon,' he reminded himself but still felt the nerves.

With another sigh, this time it was a bit more shaky, Jungkook decided to head out his room and towards the living room where his mother was talking with Chorong.

"Thank you," Chorong bowed her head towards Mrs. Jeon as she stood up from the couch.

"Have a good time," Mrs. Jeon told the both of them. She pulled Jungkook into a loving hug and gave him a good squeeze. "You'll be fine, stop looking so sick," She mumbled into his ear then gave him a good bye kiss on his cheek.

Jungkook wished her kiss would make the sick feeling in his stomach go away like when he got a cut or injured himself. But that wasn't the case this time. It actually made him feel
even worse since he knew it was getting closer to the time he was going to be meeting Taehyung.

"Love you," Jungkook told his mother, she said it back right away and walked the two out the door. Mrs. Jeon rambled on about all the things they should bring with them and how they should take care of each other. She didn't need one of them left in Seoul, where the event was taking place.

Once they were gone Jungkook gave Chorong a nervous look, he stared a bit too long though because she turned to look at him feeling the stare. "Jungkook, it's okay," She laughed at him and shook her head.

Jungkook pressed his lips together and nodded his head, all he could think about was messing up. But he knew he had to change that because if he kept thinking about it then he knew he'd mess up for sure.

___
thank you~