nine.

Like Taehyung had set his mind to do, he got Jungkook to the train station just in time for the next train to Gangnam. The ride was short and quiet, Jungkook was too involved in his own thoughts to even speak to Taehyung. Taehyung saw this and decided not to say anything not wanting to disturb Jungkook.

"We're finally here.." Taehyung said softly, inhaling deeply as he stood to his feet. Once again he held his hand out for Jungkook to grab, Jungkook grabbed his hand right away and stood up.

The two made their way off of the train and onto the platform of the underground system. "I brought you here so we could shop," Taehyung explained as they continued to walk together.

"Shop?" Jungkook asked a bit in a panic. He didn't plan on this happening so he didn't bring any extra money, not even money for an emergency.

"Not all the shops are open though, obviously," Being so late at night only a few selected shops were open. "But I still wanted to bring you here,"

"I'm sorry, I just didn't figure this would happen.. I don't have any money on me right now." Jungkook frowned slightly as he looked at a few shops that were darkened.

"Don't worry, I got you," Taehyung chuckled softly and pulled Jungkook into the first opened store. He waved over to the lady who sat sleepily at the counter, she gave him a quick wave back before looking back down at her magazine.

Jungkook looked around the small shop and saw it looked like a little convenience store. He didn't know why they were there seeing that they just ate before they went on the train. "Sorry, I just want to get a water," Taehyung laughed, heading right over to the water and picked one up.

After he paid for it he turned to leave with Jungkook. "If you want some just ask," Taehyung told Jungkook as he opened the bottle and took a quick sip. "Now here is the perfect little shops that are always open," Taehyung led the way to the first one.

Jungkook saw that this store had a few clothing items in it and the one across the hall looked like it had homemade decorations for your home. Taehyung went straight over to the jewelry section, he wanted to find something nice that the two could both always wear. Jungkook felt a bit awkward and stood behind Taehyung.

"Hm.." Taehyung licked his lips as he found two marble bracelets; one black and the other white. "Do you like it?" He asked Jungkook who just nodded his head.

"Alright," Taehyung smiled and started his way to go pay for them. Jungkook took a quick glance at how much they were and let out a sigh in relief as he saw they weren't that expensive.

"What color would you like?" Taehyung asked as he slid his debit card back into his wallet. Jungkook thought about it for a minute before telling Taehyung he wanted the black one.

After the two made it out of the shop Taehyung placed the black bracelet on Jungkook then the white one on himself. "Great, now you'll always remember me," Taehyung looked around the hall.

I'd never forget you, Jungkook thought to himself as they continued on their walk. "Thank you," Jungkook told Taehyung as he looked at the bracelet for a moment. Taehyung just gave him a smile then brought him over to a bench.

"Want to rest?" Taehyung asked taking a seat, Jungkook sat down right next to him. Jungkook was beat from the day's events he wasn't sure how much longer he could go. Meeting Taehyung and IU, passing out a few times and walking around all over the place had Jungkook beat.

"Yeah, I'm kind of tired," Jungkook admitted, he was kind of scared to tell Taehyung that. He didn't want to have Taehyung think it was time to go home, Jungkook didn't want to leave the boy's side yet.

"Just relax then," Taehyung brought his arm up and rested it on Jungkook's shoulder to pull him down to lay his head on his shoulder. Jungkook sighed softly as a small smile appeared on his face, he couldn't believe he had his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "Take a quick nap, I'll wake you up when we'll head back.. I know I said one more place before.. but I really need to take you to one more place."

Jungkook just nodded his head, he already had his eyes closed ready for a good nap. "Awh.." Taehyung mumbled slightly at the sight of Jungkook. "Just rest," He told Jungkook again.

***

"Jungkook," Taehyung said softly as he gently shook Jungkook awake. An hour had past and Taehyung thought it was finally time to wake up and head back. He had a big surprise for Jungkook that he knew the boy would love.

Jungkook sat up a bit and rubbed at his eyes. Surprisingly, he felt fine for sleeping on a shoulder. He thought maybe it was just because it was Taehyung's shoulder. "Where are we going now?" Jungkook asked, his voice cracking a bit which embarrassed him.

"Well, we have to get back on the train for now but I can't tell you where we're going since I want it to be a surprise but.. I know for a fact you'll really enjoy it," Taehyung helped Jungkook stand up then led him back to the train that would be leaving any minute.

They caught the train just in time though, the two were the last to get seated. Jungkook took the window seat just like last time. But instead of leaning his head against the window like last time, he leaned it against Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook couldn't believe how close the two had gotten over the past few hours.

The train ride seemed to feel longer than before but it wasn't. It was just because Jungkook was so eager to find out what Taehyung's surprise was that everything seem to slow down.

The walk to where Taehyung was leading them also seemed to take forever. "Jungkook, I'm so excited to be showing you this," Taehyung smiled wide, starting to get a bit giddy as they turned down a street.

Jungkook didn't know why Taehyung was getting so excited until he saw a neon sign that read 'Seoul97' on it. Jungkook stared at it as they walked right towards the door of the building. "Holy shit," Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he opened the door.

"Is this real?" Junkook asked Taehyung as he made his first step into the building.

"Of course it is, silly," Taehyung laughed closing the door behind them. "Welcome to where all the magic happens." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and looked at him.

"This is Seoul97,"  Taehyung remember Jungkook telling him how much of a fan he is of the station which made him come up with this idea.

Jungkook knew exactly where they were, this was where he had fallen in love with Taehyung's voice. Taehyung was right, this place was magic, well to Jungkook it was.

___
awh