two.

"Hey, are you listening?" Hoseok asked furrowing his eyebrows as he looked over at Jungkook. "No, you aren't," He pulled one of Jungkook's earbuds out and frowned.

"Hey!" Jungkook quickly tried to put the earbud back in his ear but failed when Hoseok held it in his hand. "Hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Really?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "I'm trying to make conversation with you and you ignore me."

"Sorry," Jungkook sighed and looked at the sidewalk as they continued on with their walk to the music store Jungkook worked at.

"What's the big deal anyway?" Hoseok asked sticking the earbud into his own ear. Taehyung's voice immediately flooding through the small speakers into his ear. "You're listening to some guy?"

Jungkook nodded his head slowly. "He plays music...?"

"Hm.. Does he make his own stuff?" Hoseok asked, keeping his eyes straight ahead. As a song came on Hoseok slowly pulled the earbud out of his ear.

"I'm not really sure," Jungkook shrugged. "I really like his voice though,"

"How lame, well, I'll be sure to give you my mixtape when it's finished. I also know you like this guy or something since he plays kinda crappy music." Hoseok paused before continuing on, "well, that song is crappy,"

"He plays good music," Jungkook shook his head in disbelief that Hoseok didn't like the music Taehyung was playing. Jungkook was also upset because someone knew about his little obsession with Taehyung now.

As they approached the street Jungkook worked on Hoseok waved his hand at Jungkook. "I'll see you later, I gotta go meet up with Jimin," He then turned and started walking down the next side street.

"Bye," Jungkook mumbled and turned his volume up as he listened to the song end. Hoseok was right, the songs today weren't his type of music to listen to but he listened anyway because Taehyung was picking them.

Jungkook unlocked his phone and went into his twitter app to message the radio station. He figured sending a tweet to Taehyung was much more simpler and less nerve-racking than to call him.

jieuns.kookie: @.Seoul97 @.DjTaeKim can you please play a song by iu? thank you~

Jungkook always made sure Taehyung would be able to read his tweets so he sent it to both Taehyung and the radio station. Jungkook had placed his phone into his pocket as he continued on his walk.

After the next song Taehyung's voice was heard which made Jungkook grin to himself. "Okay, you guys better like this song it's one of my favorites... I just realized I have a lot of favorite songs. Oh well, ha. Enjoy." Taehyung spoke softly, then played what was requested by Jungkook.

Hearing Jieun's voice made Jungkook grin get bigger. The music store was just ahead which made Jungkook lowered his grin to a small smile since he wasn't in the mood for working.

He turned his music down as he walked into the store. "Hey," Jungkook said quietly to his co-worker who sat at the counter.

"Hi," She waved with a small smile.

Jungkook sighed as he slipped behind the counter. "Have we been busy?" He asked looking down at his hands feeling uncomfortable being around her.

"Kinda," She shrugged then picked up the magazine that sat in front of her.

Jungkook placed the other earbud in his ear. He wanted to call Taehyung again but he knew he would hang up just like the time before. So, he decided to just sit down on the stool with his eyes closed until he had to clean something off or a costumer bothered him.

"Okay, so I just choked on my water," Taehyung mumbled making Jungkook giggle to himself.

And for the next three minutes Taehyung will continue to go on telling how he choked on his water and how he was giving away free tickets to a concert in Seoul, you'd be able to meet the artist and sit front row and before the show you'd hang out with the hosts from the radio station and some other stuff. Jungkook didn't care who the performer was he was just excited to win it to see Taehyung.

The only problem was that you had to call to enter it. Jungkook was going to have to call Taehyung.