fourteen.

It was around 5 pm when Jeon Jungkook had arrived in Seoul. It was around 10 pm when Jungkook decided it was time to stop procrastinating and make an effort to go talk to go talk to Taehyung. He finally decided after 5 hours of walking around different types of stores and eating unhealthy snacks from a few 7-11's that it was time to face his fear and try and find Taehyung. He knew he had to do this, all he could think about was Taehyung. He couldn't get the boy out of his head. Jungkook knew that there had to be something special between the two boys, there absolutely had to be or else Jungkook wouldn't have traveled all the way to Seoul just to confess his love. Well, at least try to, he wasn't sure how far that was going to get with his nerves.

Jungkook knew it was going to be a bit creepy if he just decided to wait outside of Taehyung's home, so he decided it would be less creepy to stand outside Seoul97's studio. But little did Jungkook know that Taehyung wasn't going to be showing up to work tonight. Today Jungkook had not listened to the radio station since he ran out of the music store. If he had then he would've known that his mother called the station looking for Taehyung to know if he had any idea where Jungkook had run off to. Mrs. Jeon was scared for Jungkook's life like any other mother would be when their child goes missing. She knew she would get help if Taehyung was involved, that's exactly what happened.

Taehyung had bought a train ticket to head to Incheon to help search for Jungkook, he had bought the ticket as soon as Mrs. Jeon got ahold of him. The two had exchanged numbers knowing it would be easier to get in contact with one another if anything happened. Mrs. Jeon also just thought it was a nice idea especially if Taehyung and Jungkook got involved romantically. But right now Taehyung sat in the Jeon household and was going through some old pictures from when Jungkook was Young.

Mrs. Jeon notified the police a few hours ago but they had told her to give it a few hours given that Jungkook was seen running away. She was on the phone fighting that they take action right away just in case something was seriously wrong, it was very unusual that Jungkook would just run away like that.

Taehyung laughed softly as he looked down at the picture of Jungkook at the age of about 5, playing in the mud getting as messy as he could. "Why do you think Jungkook ran away?" Taehyung unstuck the page behind the current page then flipped it over so he could continue looking at the pictures. His finger ran across the soft worn out page as his eyes scanned the pictures.

Mrs. Jeon inhaled quietly as she thought about the question for a moment. She honestly had no idea why Jungkook would do such a thing, she hasn't even noticed anything off about him. "To be honest, I really don't have a clue. It could be anything that set him off like that, would you have any idea?"

Taehyung looked up from the photobook to meet Mrs. Jeon's eyes, he thought about announcing that Jungkook had stolen his heart over the radio may have done it but he didn't want to sound silly if it was something else. "I'm not sure too, I just really hope he's safe..." Taehyung trailed off, looking back down at the book. His mood dropped a bit as he started thinking about awful things that could be happening to Jungkook. "I have to go look for him," Taehyung closed the old photo book and placed it on the coffee table in front of him.

"Now," Mrs. Jeon was going to go on and on about all the reasons why Taehyung shouldn't leave but she was cut off by him.

"I'll be okay, I promise. You should stay here though just in case he comes home." Taehyung didn't want Mrs. Jeon to be out at night around this time, he wanted her to be safe in the home where it was warm and safe from any harm.

Jungkook's mother nodded her head not wanting to be stubborn about the whole situation, she also knew someone needed to be out there looking for her son. Before she knew it Taehyung was already out the door, with a flashlight in hand. He knew it would come in handy if he came across anything too dark for his phone's flashlight to see.

***

Jungkook sat his back against the cold brick wall, his bum felt numb due to the cold cement he was fed up with this. He thought Taehyung was never coming out or Taehyung probably saw him through some window and decided to leave through the back door so he wouldn't have to come across Jungkook. Just the feeling of Taehyung being mad at him made his heart feel heavy, Jungkook didn't mean to mess anything up but he knew it was a big possibility that he did.

With little battery left Jungkook used the last bit of it to contact his mother. The phone could barely ring before his mother picked up. "Jungkook!" She shouted through the phone making him pull the phone away from his ear.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he heard his mother shout, all Jungkook wanted to do was go home and snuggle up on the couch with his mother while they watch a movie. He also really wanted to tell her how he felt but Jungkook knew she was worried already with his disappearance. "Mom," Jungkook mumbled out, barely audible. "I'm out of money," Junkook had run out of money after the 8th 7-11 he visited. He wouldn't have enough money to get home, he figured that Taehyung would be here and he would be able to stay at Taehyung's home again but that didn't happen.

"I've been so worried about you-" Mrs. Jeon broke down into tears which also made Jungkook breakdown. "No, no, no- Don't cry honey," She tried to sound happy, she hated when she heard Jungkook's cries. "Where are you?"

"Seoul," Jungkook told her.

"Seoul!" She shouted into the phone once more. "Taehyung is out looking for you and you're in Seoul? I have to call him, we're coming to get you," As soon as Jungkook had heard what his mother said his whole body tensed up.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook sounded like a lost puppy at this point. "Where's Taehyung?"

"He came here to help look for you," Jungkook's mother laughed while crying at the same time. "He's a keeper, huh?"

"Mom, please hurry, my heart is crying" Jungkook hung up the phone, pushing his head into his knees and started to sob. He told himself that he didn't deserve such a sweet guy like Taehyung. He couldn't believe that Taehyung was actually looking for him. Jungkook realized it was going to be awhile until they arrived in Seoul so he decided to walk to the nearest convenience store that was open. He played with the bracelet that was on his wrist all the way to the store, the bracelet Taehyung had bought him.

"I just fell so hard for you Kim Taehyung," Jungkook rubbed his tears away a bit too harsh making his already red cheeks even redder. 

___
i accidentally posted half of this earlier, my bad. but a lame update~ but hey at least it's an update