twenty.

When Taehyung woke up the first thing he saw was the text message from Jungkook, he was a bit confused by it though. He really had no idea what it could be about he thought their relationship was going smoothly so far. He closed his eyes for a moment, placing his hand over them to block out the little rays of sunshine that ended up seeping through his blinds.

This wasn't the first thing Taehyung planned on waking up to, yeah he never answered Jungkook when he got home but he didn't think it would be that serious. After a moment of silence and just deep breathing, Taehyung finally uncovered his eyes and looked back at the text message.

'hey, really sorry i missed ur call. i went to bed as soon as i laid down. what's up tho?'

Taehyung just left it at that and got up out of bed, he ended up plugging his phone back into the charger and getting up to go take a shower to get ready for the day. Luckily, he didn't have to do the early morning show today but he did have to be at work in a few hours. After his first appearance on the early morning show, a lot of people started calling in and asking where Taehyung was. They really enjoyed what he had to say, it started making the other hosts mad since Taehyung was taking over their job but the station doesn't mind as long as it's bringing in listeners.

Little did Taehyung know that Jungkook was going to text back within .04 seconds. He would have answered back too but Taehyung was already in the bathroom a bit of a distance away from his phone. Taehyung didn't really understand how insecure Jungkook really was, especially in a relationship. Jungkook needed to be reminded every so often that there was no one else and that he was the only boy that Taehyung had eyes for. He needed that constant reminder that he wasn't going to be forgotten about, it made him really anxious to the point that he would get stomach aches.

It took about 20 minutes for Taehyung to get ready and finally leave the bathroom, he went right over to his phone to see if Jungkook had responded or not, he felt a bit upset that he took so long to respond to Jungkook again but there was nothing he could do.

Jungkook had sent; 'well, i just really wanted to know how you feel about me?' another text was sent after that, 'be honest please'.

Taehyung pressed his lips together, this was not how he planned on telling Jungkook that he loved him. He was absolutely not telling someone that he loved them for the first time over text.

'jungkook ur being silly rn. i really like you, don't ever doubt our relationship okay? please, for me' Taehyung figured that was okay to say right now, it wasn't too weak and it wasn't an 'I love you'. He bit his lip softly trying to think of some more words that would comfort Jungkook in this moment. 'hey, i'll try getting off work early tonight, facetime?'

This time it was Jungkook who was taking long to reply, he didn't want to seem too clingy so he was going to wait a few minutes before replying back. The smile that sat brightly across his face was as big as it could get, those simple words really made Jungkook's day better. 'i really miss you though, i need to see you soon' Jungkook's heart felt really warm as he read a new text from Taehyung, he really wanted to see Taehyung too he couldn't wait to give him the biggest hug ever and feel complete again. But that was the last text Jungkook received from Taehyung all day, nothing else was sent. Jungkook continued to send messages throughout the day.

1:46 pm
'have a good day at work! <3'

3:30 pm
'I'm off to work too hah'

5:00 pm
'maybe i can come visit you soon?'

6:58 pm
'oh, i wanna talk to you about something on facetime later tonight?'