three.

Jungkook dialed the number to the radio station with shaky hands, he was going to win those tickets even if he had to break his fingers from dialing the number too many times. He was going to meet the man with the deep voice who always drove him crazy.

This was Jungkook's tenth time calling the number while being put on hold. He was getting frustrated he didn't want to be on hold, the only thing he wanted to hold was those tickets.

"Hello?" The beautiful voice Jungkook loved was heard through the phone.

"Hi-" Jungkook squeaked, his ears and cheeks heated up to a bright pink shade from embarrassment. He knew he was on the radio right now and people could hear him talking and that's not how he wanted to sound to everyone.

"What's your name?" Taehyung had asked with a quiet chuckle.

"Jungkook, I– Uh, hi," He cringed and gripped the phone tighter, he was getting even more upset with himself. He was going to wait for Taehyung to say something instead of embarrassing himself more.

"Jungkook~ what a nice name for a winner," Taehyung spoke into the speaker loudly.

Jungkook stared straight at the wall in front of him, hearing the word winner made him want to scream because he has won the contest. But he stayed quiet and just stared with wide eyes.

"Hello..?" Taehyung trailed off.

Jungkook stayed silent.

"Jungkook? You won.. are you still there?" Taehyung asked, making sure the line was still open. "Ah, we must have bad connection, I guess we'll try and call you back," The line suddenly went dead.

Jungkook huffed loudly then closed his eyes tightly. He wasn't so brave anymore he wasn't exactly sure if he wanted to meet Taehyung anymore.

Just a few minutes later the satiation was calling Jungkook back. Did he answer the call? No. He wasn't going to answer, he was going to let someone else win the tickets. He was going to regret not answering the phone in the end but he just couldn't make himself answer the phone.

He sighed loudly as he turned on the radio on his phone to listen to what was going on. There was currently a song playing but that soon stopped as the same number popped up on his screen. Jungkook denied the call and let his phone lay on the bed next to his side.

"What an asshole," Jungkook told himself. "You win the stupid tickets and then you can't even talk to—"

Jungkook stopped talking to himself as soon as he heard Taehyung's voice. "Ah, what a shame, we can't get Jungkook back on. But Jungkook if you're listening.. don't worry you have a whole day to call back and get your tickets." Taehyung said sounding a bit sadden that the caller, Jungkook, didn't get his tickets.

It would've made Jungkook's whole night just hearing Taehyung say his name so many times but he was too upset to think about that.

"That's it for me today," Taehyung started, "Please, enjoy my last song for you,"

Jungkook groaned loudly and looked up at his bedroom ceiling. He wasn't going to call back the radio station if he had to talk to someone else other than Taehyung.

"Tomorrow, If Jungkook still hasn't called back then we will have a new winner for those IU tickets."

"Lee Jieun!" Jungkook shouted loudly, finding out that he was missing not only meeting Taehyung but a IU concert all because of his nerves.