Happy Birthday:PART 2

"Did you like your birthday date?" I kissed his lips "I loved it" he smiled and picked me up bridal style "Corey! The bottom of my dress is see through!" "No one is around" I giggled and he carried me some place "Where are we going?" "Shhh!" I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, I rested my head on his should and closed my eyes. The first thing that popped into my mind was the ring...I tried to push it out but it kept coming back. Why would he send it? He's probably playing with me again. But something tells me it isn't that simple...."Here" I opened my eyes saw that we were in front of a small building, he put me down and held the door open for me "After you" I walked and the sound of my shoes echoed, it had a brown wood floor and tan mosaic walls. There was a huge stereo and a table and a patio across the room, I could see a little bit of the furniture out the window. Flowers and vines covered the walls and the lights were almost like chandeliers "This is so beautiful, Corey" "You deserve it" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the patio, he opened the door to reveal couches surrounding a fire pit. Beside it was a long narrow pool with rose petals floating in it, I felt Corey's body press against the back of me me. A chill ran down my spine as he unzipped my dress, he kissed my shoulder and let my dress fall around my ankles. I stepped out if it and he laid it across the patio chair, I got out of my shoes and unbuttoned his white shirt. I pushed it off and bit my lips, I've never actually seen Corey undressed. He hasn't seen me either, but he isn't really built. He has defined muscles in his stomach and his arms, he kicked off his shoes and I helped him get his pants off. He kissed my lips and I put my hands on his shoulders, he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist "Corey, wait. I" he wrapped an arm tightly around my waist before grabbing something out of his pants pocket. Fire sprang up in the pit, I felt his lips against the skin of my neck. I moaned and felt him started to walk "What are you-" my words were cut off when our bodies were submerged in warm water, we broke surface and I let him go "You're suck a jerk!" I splashed him and pulled myself on to the side, my feet were in the water and he chuckled before swimming around. I ran my hand through my hair to get it out of my face. My body was still warm from being so close to Corey's, I watched him for a while before getting up "Where are you going?" "I'm cold and tired" "Don't you wanna...ya know" I bit my bottom lip "That would be nice but...I'm a virgin. I don't know if I'm ready" he got out and walked over to me "You were just ready to give it up" no, I wasn't. I was gonna stop it if it went to far "Corey, what's the problem?" I put my hands on his shoulders "Can't you just wait a little bit longer?" He pushed my hands off "I'll get you a blanket" I sighed and plopped down on the couch, not caring that I was wet. I pulled my knees up to my chest and watched the flames as the rose and flickered wild, what is wrong with me? I'm in college, yet I act like I'm in highscool! I've never had sex before. Is that a bad thing? I feel bad for leading him on like that, but I got brave for a second... I actually thought I could, but I can't. I'm not the type of girl that can easily talk to a boy she likes, or talk in general. I'm the quite girl whose way to nice for her own good, I've been that way my entire life. That isn't my fault, growing up I was heavily loaded with things. I guess my parents wanted me be successful and well rounded, I'm not angry with them for it thought. I'm actually really thankful....for the most part. I didn't have time to talk or hang out with anyone because I was so busy..... accept Joe. I recalled when I met Joe, how old was I....6, right? Yeah. The ring was probably still on my bed, unless they saw it. Corey walked out and tossed me  a blanket "Here. Good night" he put out the fire and curled up on the couch across from me, I looked at him. Corey really isn't a jerk all the time, just when he doesn't get his way. When I met him, he was wonderful to me. My mother introduce him to me, my French tutor knew his mother. He grew up the exact same way I did. How he turned out the way he is, is beyond me. I sighed and stretched my legs out, have fun trying to sleep now Luna.
-
-
My eyes fluttered opened and I immediately closed them. The sun stung my eyes and I pulled the covers over my head, I waited before actually sitting up, I looked at Corey and saw him still asleep. He looked a little less angry, he looked really peaceful. I went inside and found my purse on the table, my phone was buzzing and I picked it up. Joe. I don't know what drove me to answer, but I feel like I will regret it "Luna. Hey" I was silent "Wow. You actually answered" "Yup" I sat on the chair with one leg over the other "What?" He chuckled "I don't know what to say, I've never actually gotten farther that your voicemail. You never answer me" "Joe, if you know you'll only get my voicemail why do you keep calling?" He sighed "Your voicemail is the only way for me to hear your voice" I chuckled "Wow. Did you spend all night thinking of that one?" "What? No, Luna I honestly-" "I honestly think you're full of shit, Joe. Stop calling" I hung up the phone and put my head in my hands, anger mixed with shock lingered in me. Both emotions pointed at myself. I'm angry with myself for actually answering him, and shocked because I've never actually fired off at anyone like that. But its always been that way, Joe is the 1 person that can pull out emotions I never knew I had. As stupid as it sounds, its true. I felt tears roll down my cheeks, I hate him. Every time I look at him I feel disgusted and get that same churning in my stomach, when I'm near him I want to pick up the nearest item and just smack him with it. If I hate him so much, why do I still cry every time? Why do I still get butterflies when he calls me by my nickname? The answer is simple. I'll never admit it to him, but deep down I still love him