Big Brother❤

"Seeya tomorrow, Luna" I leaned over to kiss him and he looked out his window

"Corey. Are you really that mad?"

"No. Not at all"  he pecked my lips and unlocked the door, I squinted at him

"Jerk" I went to get out but he locked the doors again

"I'm the jerk, Luna? Me!" He chuckled as if what I said was unbelievable

"Yes, you. You can't pressure me into having sex with you,Corey. I'm sorry, what I did was wrong but you're taking it to far. Let it go!" He sighed

"Get the hell out, Luna"

"Don't ever talk to me again, Corey" I slammed the door and walked to my door step, he sped off and my knees gave out. I sat on the step and just let it out, why is he so mad at me?  Just two weeks ago, he tried to pressure me in to sex- in the girls bathroom! Sometimes I think he's just in it for sex, then he'll leave. After all, he has that reputation. But of course, me being Luna...and naive,  I had to 'not listen to others' and 'follow my heart'. That's a load of bull, I'm so stupid.  I sat up straight and pushed my hair out of my face, I jumped to find a person next to me

"What's wrong?" In stead of feeling repulsed, which I really should have, his company was slightly comforting

"Why do you care,Joe? Shouldn't you be off some where, happy that my life is miserable?" I played with my fingers in my lap, fully focused on them

"Why would that make me happy?" I rolled my eyes and looked at him

"Oh come on! You practically live to make me unhappy" the corner of his lips tugged into a sly smile as he looked out at the street

"It's not like that Luna. I tell you all the time, I still love you" He looked back across the street and watched some little kids play, I glanced at him.  Since Joe and I broke up, I never actually got the chance to look at his face. His facial features were stronger and more masculine, his skin got darker and his hair stopped just past his shoulders. I also noticed that his voice was a lot deeper "Why are you here?" I finally broke the growing silence "I came to see you" his eyes met mine and I felt heat rise to my cheeks, I looked away allowing my hair to fall and cover the side of my face "Why?" "Because I know you still care" "Well, you're wrong" he chuckled "Am I really?" He gently moved the hair "Then why are you blushing?" I swatted his hand away "Quit it!" He raised his eyebrows and his eyes shifted to my lips, he slowly leaned in. Oh no! No no no! "Alright, thanks for visiting me. It was really.. Nice of you!" I looked down at my phone "Ohh! Its getting late, you should get home. Bye!" I ran up the steps and closed the door behind me, then opened the curtain and peeked out. He chuckled and shook his head with a smile before walking down the street to his house, how did he manage to get a day out anyway? I sighed before closing the curtain and bit my bottom lip "I need to stop letting him get so close" I paused and sat down on the couch "For my own good" I can't let him back in, I was so young and 'In Love' when he cheated on me, it cut real deep. So deep that the scar is still healing, that's why I try to distance myself from him. I know that I'll give in "Hey" I smiled at Liam, he walked over and sat beside me. In his usual attire, no shirt. Just sweat pants, I used to always joke and call him pancake belly but now I cant "You been working out, huh pancake belly?" I patted his stomach, he rolled his eyes at me "Shut up. How was your birthday celebration, Princess?" "It was good" he saw right through me "What happened" "Nothing, Liam. It was great" "You're lying, now tell me" I looked down and shrugged my shoulders "I just-" I wiped my eyes "I broke up with Corey" "Oh" he pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back "Why?" I trace the tattoo on Liam's arm "He tried to pressure me into having sex, and got mad when I said no" Liam stood up "I'm driving you to college when its time. I'll kill him" I stood up and realized how short I am compared to him "Jeez how tall are you? 10'10 ? " he shook his head "6'3" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him "Oh! Can we make cookies, like we used to?" He groaned "No! you used to dress me up in a pink Hello Kitty apron with a blue wig and call me assistant chef Mackenzie! I'm a grow up, I have grown up things to do" I rolled my eyes and went down the hall to the attic, I pulled down the string ladder. It tumbled down to the floor and I climbed up it, I got to the top and pulled the light switch "This place is full of memories" I looked around until I spotted a tall pink box labeled "Luna❤" in sparkly letters. I walked over to it and rummaged through until I found exactly what I wanted "Oh, Liam will love this!" I took it and closed the box before climbing down and hitting the light. I pushed up the ladder and walked into the kitchen with the stuff behind my back, Liam was leaned against the counter on his phone "Big brother!" He looked up "What?" I held up the curly blue wig and the now to small Hello Kitty apron "No" he pointed a finger at me "Please Liam!" "No, Luna! It would dent my manhood" I looked at him confused "what? Ya know what, I don't care. Put it on!"  I jumped at him and he moved, before he get to far I hopped on his back and yanked the wig on "Your head is to big now, Liam!" "Ow! I'm fully aware of that, so could you stop!?" The door opened and we froze, the door opened and my mom walked in with groceries. She sighed at what she saw "Hello my two precious angels" sarcasm. Of course "Luna. get off your brother" I got down and followed her into the kitchen, we helped her put away the groceries "Luna, you have to go back in 1 hour. And Liam, get the wig off your head boy!" "I can't, its stuck!" Took an apple from the fridge and bit into it, he glared at me and I laughed "Oh yeah, I'm driving Luna back. So you can just rela-aaaah!" I Yanked the wig off his head and saw that it left a red line on his forehead, my mother held in her laughs "What happened? What's so funny?" I shook my head and finished the last of my apple "That was fast" my mom messed with my hair "Yeah, I was hungry" she chuckled "Corey didn't feed you? I'm gonna need to have a talk with him" when she saw the look on pur faces she got serious "What?" Liam and I made eye contact "Luna and Corey broke up, mom" her lips formed an 'O' shape "Sorry, honey.His loss" Liam left the room. "So. I talked to the neighbor Mrs.Thompson today-" I groaned dramatically, Mrs.Thompson is always dramatic! But I love her anyway, she's like the grandmother I never had  "She said she saw you and Joe on steps, getting romancy!" I put my head in my hands "Mom, that's not even a word and it wasn't even like that!" She tucked my hair behind my ear "No need to be scared, baby" I looked up at her "Of what" "No need to be scared to let him back in. He's a grown man and less likely to make the same mistakes, he's changed honey. If you keep pushing him away, you aren't giving him a chance to prove himself" I looked at her, I swear my mother has the power to change anyone's mind in a fraction of a second. Something about her is just so reassuring and trustworthy. She smoothed my hair back "Promise me you'll give him a chance?" "I promise,Mom"