Me?

When we got backstage, my head was spinning "You look like you've seen a ghost. Are you alright?" Colby put a hand on my shoulder "Yeah, I'm alright" I bit my lip and walked to my locker room, when I got there I heard Lexi's shoes behind me. I turned around and saw her speed walking to me "What was that?" I pushed some hair behind my ear "Nothing, you have the key?" She reached in her bra and pulled out the key "Really?" She smirked "No one is able to get it" she unlocked the door "Except maybe that Jon guy, I would let him take it out" I playfully rolled my eyes at her "That's so nasty, Lexi" I joked and sat on the couch "Yeah Yeah, whatever. How about Colby coming out for your match?" She grinned and I laid back "It was nothing, he was doing his job" "Right. All 3 of them are in the ring talking, you might wanna hear this" she turned up the TV and I sat up to watch
Hunter: Those were some great matches, right!
The crowd cheers really loud and he grins
Hunter: You may have been wondering why the Main Roaster is here tonight, that is because a new batch of NXT Divas has just come in. And with this whole "Divas Revolution" thing, Vincent request that we bring in more divas.
"Oh my god, Luna!" Lexi bounces on the couch excitedly
Hunter: I'm gonna ask all of the Divas who had a match tonight to come on out, in order. First, Bayley.
"I gotta change! I'm sweaty!" I kicked off my shoes and ripped my clothes off, I went through my bag and fount a black NXT cropped top and black leggings "Shoes?!" "Always have an emergency pair" she slid me a pair of black pointed toe heels "Good stuff, Lexi"
Hunter: next, Carmella.
She buckled her shoe and we walked to the backstage area
Hunter: Alexa Bliss and Luna Drake!
I poured glitter in her hand and we walked out together, she blew it out and we linked arms
"That's everyone?" He looked at the 3 men and they nodded "Alright boys, take your pick" he gave them the microphone and Lexi and I looked at each other "What!?" Lexi whisper yelled "They are picking from us?" I whispered back "Apparently" they were talking in the ring and Joe put the microphone to his lips, Carmella started to walk forward "Give me Bayley" she stopped abruptly and gave her a death glare, she ran over to her and pushed her into the barricade. I grimaced as she attacked Bayley. Lexi rushed over to help but got taken down by Billie Kay and Dana Brooke, I kicked off my shoes and tackled Dana. Our fight traveled to the ring, the men quickly got out and I grabbed Dana by her hair and slammed her face into the mat. She rolled over and pushed me off but I pulled her in to a headlock, I let her go and pushed her back. She bounced off the ropes and I pushed her over my head, as she came down I gave her an uppercut. Her body fell to the mat and I kicked her out, I noticed that all the divas were now in the ring "Luna!" I turned around and caught a big boot from Nia Jax, I fell over holding my nose. She lifted me up on her shoulders and I kneed her on the side of the head until she dropped me, I landed on my butt as Lexi dropped kicked her out of the ring. We cleared out the last few divas and I leaned against the turnbuckle as Lexi clotheslined Peyton Royce over the top rope, the crowd had been cheering loud the entire time. I helped Bayley up and looked at Colby "That was great!" Jon looked unimpressed and Joe just clapped slowly "Looks like we found the other 2 Divas!" I raised my eyebrows "Me?" Lexi and I spoke in unison "Yes, you two" Bayley smiled at us and mouthed "Thanks" I nodded and we walked out together, the men were already at the stage. Colby handed me my shoes and Jon handed Lexi hers as we walked backstage "Alright, so who'd you really pick?" I asked Colby as I slipped my shoes back on "What do you mean?" I looked up at him "Which Divas?" "You, Alexa and Bayley...why?" "I thought it was just apart of the storyline." We started to walk "Nope. For real" I looked at my feet as we walked "So I'm gonna be an actual WWE Diva?" "Yeah" I smiled to myself and glanced at him "Thanks" I felt him look at me, he asked me what for and I pushed some hair behind my ear "I wouldn't have gotten this close without you" we got to this place and he pushed open the door "I don't believe that, you're a good fighter. On top of that you're really pretty" we sat at a table a few feet away from counters filled with food, I just looked at him as he pulled out his phone. How am I just meeting him? He is so sweet and caring, it seems almost unreal... How is he not in a relationship. He smiled at something on his phone "The fans are so cute sometimes" he showed me something on Twitter, it was me on stage and Colby in the ring. We were smiling at each other and it was honestly a cute picture, the caption said "So cute! I so ship it #Leth! " I gave him his phone and furrowed my brows "Leth?" "My ring name is Seth Rollins, the best WWE superstar in the world" he flexed him muscles and I chuckled and leaned back "Nah, I think CM Punk's got you beat" I joked. He rested his arms on the table "Please, I could beat CM Punk in a singles match any day" "Prove it" he thought for a moment "I have a match with him next week, come at ringside" I shrugged "That's it?" "If I win, You have to wear nothing but my gear for 2 weeks, and you have to come out with my all the time" "Done. If I win, you let me do your make up for 1 of your matches" "Intense flirt session going on" she made a siren noise and I laughed at her, she sat next to me and we looked at each other. She gave me a 'Any luck' look and I shook my head and sent one back, she smiled wide and I nodded "That was weird...." I looked up and noticed Jon and Joe had joined us "What?" "You guys just like, read each others mind?" We shook our head and Jon rolled his eyes at us, wow. Rude. He started talking to Colby about something and Lexi joined in, I picked up Lexi's phone and unlocked it before going on Twitter. "Hey" I looked up at Joe "Me?" He chuckled "Yeah, you. How are you?" I was taken back that he was actually talking to me, I mean, what are the odds "I'm good. You?" "Better. Way better, actually. It's really nice to see you" he spoke sincerely "Yeah, it's nice to see you too" we just stared at each other "Would you like it if..I took you out next week, after the show?" "Of course, I would love that" he smiled nervously, would this be a date? I don't know...but I would like to go out with Joe again, If that's what he wants. I know that I want it, Joe and I haven't been on a date in years! So this is really exciting "Aren't we booked all week, Joe?" Colby chimed in "Well, yeah but-" "And isn't Carmella's birthday next week" his voice got a little sharper "You should be there for you girlfriend's birthday " my face fell and he noticed. Girlfriend. So it isn't a date, just a 'I haven't seen you in a while let's catch up...as friends'. That was a real slap in the face...."Luna..." His voice trailed off "I understand, you wouldn't wanna miss your girlfriend's birthday. Right?" I smiled and chuckled "Right..Since Joe is busy, you and Lexi could hang with Jon and I in our room, tonight" I shrugged and looked down at my fingers "I don't know, maybe" he ripped something then took Lexi's eyeliner from her hand "Hey!" He slid me a piece of paper "Call me, yeah?" I took the paper "Um, yeah" I still looked down at my hands, It got silent and Lexi nudged me. I looked up and saw Colby and Joe having a stare off, Lexi took my arm "We should be heading back to the hotel, see you guys" we stood up and walked out "Oooh! I'm sensing a love triangle!" She spoke once we got to our locker room, love triangle? How could that happen when I only love 1 person?