Chapter 13

I slowly walk into the water, feeling more refreshed each step I take.

-Ahhh, it's like a hot spring! Also at a pretty hidden location so it's unlikely anyone will find me here-

I stepped further into the hot spring and submerged my shoulders. I sigh happily and let myself soak in the refreshing water. All of a sudden there is a silver blur above me and it lands in one of the deepest parts of the pool of water. Suddenly a giant wave of water crashes over me. Im pushed under water and when I come back up I see Cana happily swimming around in the water. I laugh happily "Cana next time warn me!" She snorts into the water creating bubbles as she doggy paddles around. I laugh again and dive under the water then come back up and flip my hair to get it out of my face. I grab a strand of my hair in my hands, it reaches down to my chest.

-I really need to cut my hair, it's waaaaay too long right now-

Suddenly I hear a voice behind me. "Oh! I thought I was the only one who knew this spot"  i quickly turn my head around and see a girl standing there.  Butt naked.  She is a very short girl has long red hair and adorable freckles all over her face.  I can feel my face starting to heat up and I quickly jump behind Cana as to not show the girl, nor see the girl. 

-fuck, I forgot to put up a barrier before coming in here.-

"Oh! I-I'm sorry, I'll get out of here soon." I stutter a bit embarrased. "No it's fine but, who are you? And what's with the wolf?" She says and I hear her enter the water. My face heats up even more. "She's my companion, my name is Sam and her name is Cana." I hide even further behind Cana blocking myself from the girl's view. "I'm Natalie, but everyone just calls me Naddie. What are you doing here? I don't recognize you from my village." I hear her getting even closer to me. "Umm... I'm from a further off village. I was just training nearby and saw a cave so I went inside. Then I found this pool and thought it refreshing to take a bath... Could you... Um... Not get any closer?" I say. "Why not? I'm curious about who you are and why you're in my space. Also we are both girls so there's no need to be shy." She says devilishly and starts stroking Cana's head. "T-that's the thing... I'm a guy...." I say just as she circles around Cana and gets a full view of me. Her face has a visible blush and she sees me.  "Well that was unexpected, you most definitely look like a girl though."  She says and looks back up at my face. "Yeah, it makes me feel comfortable around you even though your a guy." She says and just starts talking totally unfazed by my nudity.

-this girl need to be taught about gender differences apparently...-

"Um... Yeah... Well imma just get out of here..."  I say as I quickly hop out of the water and grab the towel on the edge of the pool. "Ah wait!" She says after me. I look back over at her. "Do you go to the academy near here? It's called Tyree academy, it trains people but only if they are below 13 and are above level 20. And from what I can tell, you meet both categories by far." She says with a smirk. "No I don't, but I'll look into it." I reply still trying to not look at the girl.  "Why are you in such a rush to leave?"  She asks still petting Cana.  "I've been in here for awhile and I need to go soon.  Cmon Cana!" I lie and continue to walk towards the exit.  A feeling of comfort washes over me and Cana whines.  I look over to see Cana licking naddie's face and pouting at me.

-betrayer...-

I sigh.  "Come here Cana we got to go."  Cana pouts even more.  "I can take care of your wolf for you, seems she like me more than you."  She giggles and scratches under Cana's chin and Cana purrs.  I sigh again. 

-I don't sense any ill intent from her... Besides Cana seems to be enjoying it-

"Fine, I'll be outside waiting for you Cana."  I say over my shoulder as I walk out of the room.  "Tyree academy..." I murmur under my breath.

-sounds like a good place to train, but I'm sure not many people can fit those requirements, most people don't reach level 20 till they are adults. That place sounds like fun-

A childish grin appears on my face as I walk out of the cave and I go into a separate route of the cave to a space that I can change in. I use the wind element mixed with fire to act as a blow dryer of sorts and dry myself off, I then quickly change into my clothes again and leave the cave. As I step out of the cave and into the outside I see a tall boy leaning on the edge of the cave entrance. He has a cast on his left leg and dark brown hair that doesn't quite match his light skin color, I'm guessing he dyed it. He is tapping his right foot against the cave wall as if waiting for something.

-probably just another villager, he looks about my age. Well, there's no reason to make contact with him.-

I continue on my path to the forest when I hear a loud noise from behind me. "HEYYYYY!!" I turn around to see the guy in the cast waving at me and I sigh.

-guess I can't escape this one either, what's with these overly friendly people...-

He shuffles over to me as fast as he can with the cast on his leg.  I lean my back against a tree as he approaches.

-are there more of these people?-

I quickly go into presence mode and check the surroundings.  Cana and Naddie are the only ones in the cave, and this guy seems to be the only person for awhile.  I open my eyes again and see myself face to face with the boy. Well, face to chest, he's really tall.

-these guys... They're powerful.  Their auras were much bigger than normal people's auras.  Guess that's why the girl knew that my level was high enough.-

"Heya! I didn't recognize you from the village, are you new around here? Were you with Naddie cause she jut went in the cave.  Ah wait, If you were with her then you would've stayed in there with he when she went in, not come out when she went in.  You look my age, what school do you go to? Wait, the only school around here is Tyree and you don't look strong enough to go there.  But then again neither does Naddie but she can kick everyone's ass in the school.  That's how I broke my leg.  I must've pissed her off because next thing I knew she flung me across the room onto a table then walked away.  You should never underestimate he based on her size.  Last guy that did that ended up with his arms and legs broken.  But you would probably be fine since your a girl, you would get off with a punch to the face and stomach.  Oh but don't try to fight back cause then she gets really wound up and fights even harder.  Then you won't be in the hospital but your grave.  Also what's your name?" He says incredibly fast with lots of unnecessary hand motions.

-what is he even talking about? I only understand 2 things that he said.
1. Don't mess with Naddie
2. I look like a weak girl-

"Calm down there, first off when asking somebodies name you should say yours first."  I say still trying to wrap my head around all of what he just said.  "Oh right, how terribly rude of me.  I'm Mike.  Now may I ask your name madam." He says and bows barely able to contain his own laughter.  I sigh for the 100th time today.  "Im Sam.  Im also a sir not a madam."  He laughs.  "You're a guy? Hahah then im a leprechaun."  He's clutching his stomach in laughter.

-it's not really that funny...-

Suddenly someone hits his head from behind.  "What did you say about leprechauns?"  Naddie says with her hands on her hips glaring at mike. Mike holds his head and backs away from Naddie.  "Im sorry don't hurt me im a poor man who got abused by his wife and now has a broken leg..."  Mike says and fake cries yet is still trying to hold in his laughter.  Naddie sighs and looks over at me.  "Im sorry you had to meet such an idiot."   She says and glares over at mike.

-well, they seem like fun people...-