Chapter 14

While Naddie and Mike fake fight and flirt with each other I look around for Cana.  I quickly to a presence check and  feel her aura in the cave.  I start to walk there to get her then Naddie jumps out in front of me.  "Ah wait, I have something to show you!"  She says with a face full of mischief.  "I added a few things to your wolf."

-oh great... I hope she's okay..."

Naddie turns her head around and yells back to the entrance of the cave.  "Okay you can come out now!!"  I move a bit to the left so I can see past Naddie and I feel my jaw drop.  Cana is glaring at Naddie.  She has braids all over her fur with bows tied to the ends, places in her fur are dyed different colors, and her fur has been blow dried to give her an Afro.   I look over at Naddie to see her looking Cana over with pride while Cana continues to glare at her. 

-that... Was kinda to be expected to happen-

I walk over to Cana and pet her neck.  She looks over and me and tilts her head down so I can scratch behind her ears.  She starts to purr.

-im still not used to her new size...-

As I pet her head i continue to look over the changes made by little devil girl over there. Each time I look it gets worse. It seems there are multiple heart clips in her fur and butterfly stickers. I sigh and tell Cana I'll get it all off her later. She nods appreciatively and licks my cheek. I chuckle and I ruffle her fur. 

"how do you like it?"  i hear the she devil ask behind me.  i sigh.  "i, myself love it..."  cana snorts at my statement.  "and Cana thinks she looks beautiful but it digs into her skin and itches her."  i turn around to face Naddie.  She puts on a pouty face.  "Awwww... i guess i could take it off then...."  she says and drags her feet over to Cana.

Mike laughs from behind Naddie.  "Hey Naddie!"  Naddie turns around obviously pissed.  "What   is    it   deeeaaarrrrr?"  she says menacingly.  "remember that time when you gave the headmasters cat a makeover an-"  he didn't get to finish that before a rock was thrown at his face knocking him to the ground. 

Mike falls to the ground and his head starts bleeding. 

-did she just kill him?  what the hell?!-

Naddie turns around and gives us a sweet smile.  "now lets get those accessories off shall we?"  i look over her and point to Mike.  "ummm, is he ok?"  i ask now slightly afraid of this demon girl. 

"ah dont worry, this isnt the first time ive thrown a rock at his head."  she states calmly and starts to remove ribbons from Cana's fur.  "Actually, usually its whole trees or bricks!"  i turn around at the voice.  Mike is standing up and wiping off the blood on his head as if nothing had happened at all.

-im getting a veeeerrrryyyy bad vibe from these people.  i dont actually sense any malicious intent but....  when its common to throw trees at your friends then get up like nothing happens that isnt really considered normal.-

"oh Sam, would you like to join us?  We were just on our way back to the academy!"  Mike says and slings his arm around my shoulder.  "Dont worry, they accept girls too!"  he adds and smiles at me.  i remove his hand from my shoulder.  "No thank you, i must get going back to the hospital.  Also im a guy."

"Suuuuurrrreeee Samantha."  Mike says and rolls his eyes.  "its Sam."  i reply and glare at him.  i make sure not to give off any killing intent though.  "its true Mike, Sam really is a guy.  I saw him while we were bathing."  Naddie says while taking off the last hair clip and Cana shakes her fur obviously happy that all the torture devices were off of her.

"REALLY?!?!?!"  he comes up and looks me up and down.  "hes a really girly guy then..." i snort at that comment and cross my arms.  suddenly Mike stops in place and slowly turns to Naddie.   "WAIT.  Naddie, did you just say you bathed together with this guy."  Naddie walks over and rolls her eyes.  "Not exactly, he left when i entered but i still caught a glimpse of him."  she says nonchalantly. 

Mike turns to me and grabs my shoulders.  Now i could sense full on killing intent.

-wow thats some malice right there... no where near as much as i experienced before but still impressive.-

"DID    YOU    SEE    MY    ANGEL    NAKED   SAM?"  he asks gripping my shoulders hard.  real hard.

"nope." i reply. Mike loosens his grip a bit.  "Whaaaaaat?"   he asks still dripping with killing intent. 

"i didnt see her naked.  She was across from Cana so my view of her was blocked."  i state. 

-hey, thats mostly true.  Mostly.-

he immediately lets go of my shoulders.  "ok!  thats good!  as long as you didnt get to she her beautiful naked body we are buddies!"  she says and pats my on the back.  Naddie groans.  "Mike you are always overreacting!"  he shrugs.  "what, i cant let my Girlfriends body be defiled by the eyes of anothing man."  she hits him on the head.  "Shut up..."  she says but i can see her slight blush.

-seems we have found a tsundere.  great. -