No More

( SEASON EIGHT )

"I'm bad, Elena, I am bad for you, so why wouldn't you have run away from me as far as humanly possible?"

Elena steps closer to Dean. "Because I love you, Dean, because I chose you, and because I stand by my choice." She strokes his face, his eyes closing.

"Well, now I'm choosing, and I'm choosing to let you go." Dean grabs her hand and gently lets it go.

"What? No, Dean-"

"I am choosing to not have to think about how you must feel every time some ghost from my past comes into our life." Dean says. "I'm choosing to relieve you of having to defend me for every awful thing I've ever done."

"Stop acting like I'm perfect. Dean, I've done horrible things, too." Elena says with a shaky voice. "You think I'm gonna stand here and judge you after I find out that you've been in Purgatory for a whole year?"

"Stop defending me!" Dean yells and Elena jumps. "I won't change who I am. I can't... But I refuse to change you."

"Is that what you're doing." Elena cries. "Trying to make me hate you?"

"Goodbye, Elena." Dean says and walks back to the Impala.

"When it's real you can't walk away. Don't you dare walk away from me, Dean. Dean!"

»

After getting out of Purgatory, Dean and Elena couldn't be more happier. Especially after they and Sam find out that there's a tablet that can wipe out every demon.

Sam undergoes the trials, but not without sacrificing himself in the process. Now Elena and Dean must find a way to save home before it's too late

Supernatural Season 8]

all rights go to Eric Kripke & Robert Singer; I do not own Elena or any other Vampire Diaries characters, just the storylines