1

[ Pause

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ Pause. Now look at this wonderful gif of our precious Jensen Ackles. Now exit the reader and follow me! I'm really upset that my followings don't match the reads. If you wanna read more of this and more, follow so you can be notified. Thanks ]

( WE NEED TO
TALK ABOUT KEVIN )

100 MILE WILDERNESS, MAINE
ONE YEAR LATER

WOODS
[ ☾]

        A young Man and Woman are asleep in a tent. A bright light appears outside. The woman sits up in alarm and shakes the Man. "Will, get up. Something just happened." She says. The light outside disappears. Footsteps approach the tent and a figure walks past. "Go. Go do something."

        "W-what are we supposed to..." Will grabs a flashlight and goes outside the tent. "Hello? Hello?" He stands for a moment pointing his flashlight into the darkness. "It was a deer." He turns back to the tent door. "I don't know. It was like – it was a deer or something –" He hears a noise, turns around again and gasps. "Oh!"

        Dean, bloodstained and dirty and holding an axe-like weapon, is standing in front of him. "Where am I?" He asks.

       "What?" Asks Will. The Woman comes out of the tent. Dean cocks a gun and points it at her and Will. "W– hey, hey."

       "Where's the road?" Dean asks.

       Will points. "Twelve miles, that way." He says.

       Keeping his gun pointed at the couple, Dean picks up a backpack from the ground and runs off.

CLAYTON, LOUISIANA
FOUR DAYS LATER

COUNTRY ROAD
[ ☼ ]

        Styx's Man in the Wilderness plays. An orange pick-up comes to a stop. Dean gets out and the driver points directions. Dean walks down the road and holds his left arm while walking.

       Later, a sign on a stone pillar marking someone's land reads "Lafitte". Dean reads the sign and walks onto the land. Dean, carrying a shovel and holding his left arm, paces slowly and deliberately from a windmill.

       "This better be you, you son of a bitch." Dean starts to dig, grunting as if in pain.

       The scene then cuts to him throwing the shovel down and hoisting himself up to sit on the edge of the grave he has dug. He holds his left arm.

No More » Supernatural [8] | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें