53

( MEGSTIEL )

NAOMI'S OFFICE
[ TIME UNKNOWN ]

"It would be more helpful if they knew everything." Castiel is once again seated in Naomi's brightly lit office.

"They cannot be trusted." Naomi says. 

"But–" Says Cass.

"Lie, Castiel. Tell them what we discussed."

WENDY RICE'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

"They're looking for a parchment that would allow them to decipher Crowley's half of the Demon Tablet without a Prophet." Castiel mimics Naomi's words.

"A demonic decodering? In Crowley's hands? Awesome." Dean says.

"The crypts were, uh, lost over time. Only those closest to Lucifer knew their whereabouts."

"Then how did Crowley find them?" Sam asks.

"His demons have been possessing locals who may have some special knowledge." Says Cass.

"That would explain the crazy room at Ann's house." Elena says. "But how did they know where to start looking in the first place?"

"I don't know. I'm hoping the strange-haired demon in the kitchen is more knowledgeable than the others I interrogated." Castiel gets up from the easy chair and goes into the kitchen through the swinging door.

"Well, he puts the 'ass' in 'Cass', huh?" Dean asks.

"He's definitely off." Sam says.

"Off? He hasn't been right since he got back from Purgatory." Dean says. "We still don't know how he got out of there."

"I don't know, Dean. If he's so sketchy, then why were you praying to him?" Sam asks.

"You know, I can hear you both. I am a celestial being."

WENDY RICE'S KITCHEN
[ ☼ ]

"Sam and Dean Winchester. And the little Witch." Wendy is tied to the kitchen table, each hand is fastened separately to a side of the table, palms down. She chuckles. They lean against the sink, facing her as Castiel stands to the side. "Oh, the thoughts she had about you two. Mostly you, Sam. What can I say? She has a thing for smutton chops."

"All right, you douchebag, listen–" Dean starts. Castiel immediately stabs his angel blade through the back of one of her hands.

"Aah!" She screams, pants, and whimpers as Castiel pulls the blade out of her hand, sparks flying from the weapon.

"Who told you about the crypts?"

"I thought angels were supposed to be the good cops." Wendy says as Castiel impales her other hand. "Aah!" She screams, the wound sparking. "Wait! Stop! Stop! We have a hostage!" Castiel wrenches the blade out of her hand, she's panting and gasping from the pain of the angel blade. "It's one of Crowley's pets. She's at the Murray Hotel, down by the interstate. She knows the towns where all the crypts are buried. She saw them all back in the day."

"And she told you about the parchment?" Sam asks.

NAOMI'S OFFICE
[ TIME UNKNOWN ]

Naomi and Castiel look at each other, worried.

WENDY RICE'S KITCHEN
[ ☼ ]