5

( NOT YOUR TYPICAL AUCTION )

        "So, here's what I'm thinking – full immunity from all charges..." Clem starts as Dean removes his tie. "...both past, present, and future."

       Dean walks behind Clem and puts his tie around his neck. He pulls him to his feet, pushes him against a wall and holds a knife to his throat.

     "Dean!" Elena yells.

       "Hey!" Sam raps his hand on the table. "Dean. Come on."

       "You..." Dean starts.

FLASHBACK

        The scene of Dean menacing Clem segues into a scene of Dean menacing the monster, which is chained to the tree. "...feel that?"

      "There's a stream." The Monster says.

      "Go on."

      "It runs through a clearing not far from here. I'll show you." It says.

       Dean holds the tip of his knife against the Monster's throat under its chin. "How about you just tell me?" He says.

       "Hey."

END FLASHBACK

POLICE STATION
INTERVIEW ROOM
[ ☼ ]

        Dean still holds his knife to Clem throat. "Dean!" Sam yells.

       "Pawn shop, First and Main." Clem says.

FLASHBACK

      "Go on." Says Dean.

       "Three days' journey. Follow the stream. There's a clearing. You'll find your angel there."

        Dean looks behind him at Benny, who raises an eyebrow. "You know what, Mutt? I believe you." He pushes his knife into the monster's skull from under its chin. We can see the knife blade in its open mouth. The monster chokes and gurgles. Dean pulls out his knife and its head falls forward.

END FLASHBACK

POLICE STATION
INTERVIEW ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       "Dean?" Sam says as Dean removes the tie from Clem's neck.

FLASHBACK

       Dean walks away from the monster and past Benny, who follows him.

END FLASHBACK

POLICE STATION
INTERVIEW ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       "Come on." Sam says as he, Elena and Dean leave the interview room.

STREET
[ ☼ ]

       A red Ferrari is parked on the side of the street. The Impala pulls up and Dean, Sam, Kevin, Elena and Mrs Tran get out. Kevin looks at the Ferrari. "Whoa." He says.

       "Hey." Ms Tran says.

PAWN SHOP
[ ☼ ]

       "Hello, sir. Agents Neil, Romero and Sixx, FBI." Sam holds up a badge. "Uh, we're looking for a tablet."