One|Sebastian!

Chapter One
°

School had just ended and it was time for Christmas Break...Finally. I rushed home almost getting ran over by a car that needed to learn how to drive!

My feet pounded against the icy ground of Colorado as it sparkled with soft snow covering the grounds and cars, My house came into view which made me push my feet farther. I turned into my drive way and busted through the door causing me to fall right on my ass, Fantastic. I slipped my shoes off, threw my backpack to the ground and slid to the kitchen. A note on the counter was tapped on the hard granite, I picked it up and saw that it was written by my mom

"Hey Hun, I won't be home for the rest of Christmas Break. I have to go out of town for work. There's food in the fridge and money under the fruit bowl. I'm so sorry I can't be there but have a good Christmas! Love you!~Love Mom"

I cursed under my breath and crumbled up the note leading on to me tossing it into the trash. I brushed my hand through my long black hair while fixing my glasses. I hear my phone ding as it started ring with the "BlackButler" Theme song echoing through the room.

I grabbed my phone and saw the caller title labeled with Reece, I smiled and pressed Answer

"Hey Girl!"

"What's up?" I giggled by his sudden excitement

"Well a new episode of BlackButler just came out!" He squealed

My eyes lit up as the words BlackButler echoed in my head
"For real!" I answered back

He chuckled "You think I'm lying?"

I rolled my eyes "No, Hey gotta go, Thanks for the info man!" I pulled the phone away from my ear and hit Decline.

I raced to my room and slammed the door behind me with my laptop clenched to my stomach, Turned out the lights and crashed onto my bed with my laptop slipping out of my arms.

It flopped onto my bed with me falling beside it. I turned my computer on almost being blinded by the damn light!

I clicked onto Netflix then onto BlackButler, I laided back and let the theme song sing in my ears. But then something....Strange happened once the intro ended.

A bright beaming light surrounded me causing me to shut my eye lids closed Then next thing I know I had black out.

-

"Uhhh Is she alive?"

"How am I supposed to know Finny!"

"Finny? Where am I?"

I fluttered my eyes open letting them get adjusted to my surroundings. And what I saw just stunned me...

Finny and Bard from BlackButler were looming over me with crossed faces. I slapped my hands over my mouth and muffled a squeal, I shot up and ran circles around them only making there faces more confused.

Bard raised an eyebrow "Um, Lady...You alright?" He said through a cigarette slipped between his lips. I stopped in front of them with a huge smile widened across my face "I'm fantastic! I can't believe its you! Both of you!." I began to ramble on and on how this is a dream, but my inner voice in me was saying differ.

Finny had a shaken look on him as he watched me pace back and forth. I spun on my heels and ran up to him, grabbing his cheek and running my hand through his hair.

I screamed "It's not a dream! Oh my god! This is real." Finny stared at me with wide eyes as he tried to push my hands away from him

"Get off of me!" He grabbed my wrist and forced them off of me with his adorable shaken voice.

"What is going on?" And oh that voice...I knew it so well..