5| Records and Crimes

CHAPTER FIVE

After a long and slow talk with Grell we had figured out that there has been a problems with the cinematic records and souls have been roaming around killing citizen all through London

Ciel took note by this as he put the puzzle together in his head "Grell." He said snapping the reaper out of his daze "How many souls have you reaper's at least captured through the ones who are still active in there body?" He asked

I turned my eyes over to Grell, ignoring Ciel question and examined his figure with thought,
Tall,Red-hair, red jacket that loosely hangs under shoulders, red glasses and emerald green eyes, Man how could Grell not get any better!

Grell snickered a bit as he noticed me looking at him, I quickly turned my head hiding my blush that formed on my cheeks. He looked back over at Ciel "Through these last 3 weeks we've caught about 12 souls, but between that Half 6 souls are stills active." He answered. Sebastian stepped in while fixing his tail coat "Well, should we investigate my young Lord?" Grell of course was excited by this and ran over to the butler and cuddled his arm "Yes indeed! Finally we can go back to solving crime together Sebby!~" he squealed, Sebastian nudged him off "I must wait for my master yes or no Grell." I giggled as Sebastian and Grell began to chase each other as Grell tried to latch on to him again.

Ciel nodded "Yes, But we shall do it tonight. I assume it would be a perfect time for them to strike." He assumed with a small shrug "Oh and Sebastian how about you get are guest some...proper attire." he said looking up and down at me, Sebastian placed his hand on his left chest and dipped his head "Yes, My lord." He then turned his amber gaze over to me "Shall we go Violet?."

-

After some struggles of finding a decent dress, Sebastian found one that he thought fitted me well. I walked back down the velvet stairs back into the main room where Grell had been leaning up against the bottom railing. He smiled widely showing his sharp pointed white teeth. The reaper ran up to me and studied my dress.

It was a knee high black and red dress with black ankle high socks, My long raven hair was pulled into a neat bun while topping it off black silk choker around my neck. Grell of course by the fact it had some red in it adored the dress, I smiled and fixed my glasses shyly while thanking Sebastian for the choice. Sebastian nodded "Anything for a guest, We should get going soon. May you excuse me I need to go check on my young lord." He smiled and walked off.

I turned around and found myself in an awkward situation as I had realized I was alone with Grell. He paid no attention to it and started to twirl his long hair with his index finger, He looked over me with striking green eyes "So, How exactly did you get here?" he questioned. I opened my mouth but I couldn't process the words, I cleared my throat and started to tell the him what had happened. Grell began to pick up what was going on and smirked "Well aren't you special." he looked up at me "Do you know what I am?" he asked

I grinned "Your Grell Sutcliff, A Grim Reaper. God of death, Ya'll's jobs are to reap souls and pick whether they can live or die. If they have a chance of changing the world with some magnificent reapers have a choice of keeping them alive. If they end up turning bad they can die." I was by now just pouring out all the information I knew by the past 2 season in the show.

Grell snickered silently at my knowledge of Grim Reapers "Your a smart girl." He said, I smiled.

I heard the soft foot steps of Sebastian and Ciel proceeding down the stairs, Ciel looked at me then at Grell "Are we ready?" Everyone nodded "Alright then, Lets get going."

-

Very sorry that is short:(, Hope you enjoyed the chapter!