Twenty Five| So Long And Good Night

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
-

All story's come to an end and mine was on the last chapter. We were now heading back to the estate, sun high in the sky as daylight still came upon us.

Every hour felt like second passing by feeling as if this day was just going to fly away. I don't want to leave, I know I've said that more then enough, but I don't.

I needed to stop thinking of these things as they were just making me more depressed then ever.

"I know what your thinking."

Ciel was staring at me with saddened eyes, something you rarely see or never witness. I could tell he trying to hide the emotion in his eyes cause I knew he found it as a sign of weakness.

I stared out the small little window and watched trees go by us "Sorry, I just can't stop thinking of it-"

"Then don't." The voice wasn't Ciel, It was Sebastian. His gaze was locked with mine as hard, glowing amber eyes looked at me. I gulped under his gaze as his lips lined a small, angered frown.

Ciel agreed with the Butler and I couldn't blame him, I do have a choice to not think of leaving but its difficult to know that its just right around the corner. I just kept staring out the window thinking of things other then leaving.

I shut my eyes, urging myself to think of things other then leaving and it helped.

I felt myself getting sleepy as darkness soon weighed down on me "I might as well nap for a bit, It will be another thirty minutes before we get back to the estate" I thought and sleep soon enough engulfed me.

-

Emerald green plains flowed with the wind as a warm breeze swept across the land. I was laying in the soft grass as it brushed against my skin, feeling smooth and it tickled me a bit.

"It wonderful out here, isn't it?"

The voice that I knew so well made my skin crawl. Turning my head to be greeted again with the familiar raven.

His eyes were more golden then ever, almost like a lion. He adjusted his glasses then gazed at me with those cold orbs "Have you enjoyed your stay Lost Flower?" He said with such a dry tone.