Nine|Anger and Shock

CHAPTER NINE

-

Where....Where am I?

It's so dark, what happened?

And why does my arm hurt!

I was just standing the dark, nothing was around instead of blackness. I could feel the slightest nudged on my shoulder and a faint voice echoing through my head.

I was confused, I couldn't really remember what happened..wait hold on let me rewind that, I don't know what happened.

The voice rang louder "Wake up!" It yelled louder "Wake up!!" Then snap

I shot my eyes open, everything seemed blurry for a bit, but I could see Ciel looming over me. He eased as he realized I had woken up then his blue eyes went back to the steel gaze and not that soft look he held every once in awhile, I blinked a couple of times.

I tried to get up but pain shot through my arm as I could feel blood trickle through the cloth, I gritted my teeth and soon remembered what had happened.

The bloody wound sent a small shiver down my back as I stared at the soaked handkerchief. No, it wasn't so appealing to realized I had been stabbed then blacked out. Blood didn't bother me but this sure seemed to, well cause I guess it's from me and not someone else.

Ciel cleared his throat to get my attention "Your lucky you've woken up and not dead." He muttered, I gulped then met his gaze "How...how long was I knocked out?" I stuttered.

Ciel shrugged "A few minutes that's all." He said simply. I nodded and looked over at Sebastian and noticed that Grell and the demon were still fighting

That couldn't have been a few minutes!

I looked up and noticed the moon was shining high and might in the sky

It's almost midnight! They've been fighting for almost more then an hour!

I took off my glasses and noticed the smallest crack in the lenses from when I fell, I cursed under my breath for breaking them. I felt Ciel shuffle a little as he knelt beside me as he stared at my glasses "I can have Sebastian fix those for you if needed." He offered, I shook my head "No no it's all right, I-I'll manage." I assured smiling weakly at the Earl.

I glided my gaze over to Grell who was fighting beside Sebby. I could tell that he was out of breath by how his reflexes were late and that sweat was beading off of his forehead, but Sebastian seemed swift as ever (Like always) as if he had just started fighting, energy still gleaming in his cold amber eyes.

I stood up and clenched my fist and began to walk towards the fight, Ciel snatched my wrist "What in God's name do you think your doing?" His eyes were solid as ice but by his expression made him seemed worried

I know I may be an idiot at this point, but I want to help them....I know I don't have any fighting experiences,but what the heck you only live once.

I looked at Ciel "Lend me your gun." I snapped.

Ciel curled up his lip with surprise by my tone and with his eyes yelling "You idiot!"

I reached out My hand waiting for him to hand over the small pistol. He smirked and reached for his gun finally giving in "Alright, But it's your funeral." He snickered and placed the weapon in my now shaking hand.

I took in a shaking breath and cocked it making me flinch by the sound it made.

I raised the gun and pointed it at the dark figure, my heart began to raise as I tried not to quiver so much then I already am.

I gritted my teeth as I watched soul detach themselves to Grell but luckily he took care of himself by getting free. I grunted the placed my finger on the trigger "Sebastian! Grell! Move now!" I yelled

·SEBASTIAN's POV·

"Sebastian! Grell! Move now!"

Well look who woken up, I looked over my shoulder and saw little Violet pointing a gun at the murderer. Grell's eyes widened as he noticed the pistol in her hand.

I stepped aside with Grell doing the same, but only quicker. The man noticed the weapon pointing at him.

He smiled evily "Oh...Has the girl woken from her nap?" He laughed while stepping closer to her "You know that you lack the courage, so what's the point?" He slurred "That's why your father died."

·VIOLET'S POV·

"That's why your father died."

Wait...what....h-how does he know about my father...This..this is the 18th century...My father wasn't even supposed to be born or even thought off! His parents weren't even alive!

He laughed, noticing my angry expression "So, just put the gun down and just give up. Maybe you'll get to reunite with you father again!" His voice was cracking with laughter as it filled the air

I'd finally had enough of this, I clenched my finger on the trigger and slammed my eyes shut with rage bubbling within me "Shut up!" Then

Bam.