Fourteen|Wretched Spider And Feared Raven

Chapter Fourteen

-

The twilight sky poured over the surrounding as the moon shined brightly. I sat on the steps of the front estate, looking out into space.

A bitter wind brushed my bare arms, sending goose bumps up my neck as I shivered with my teeth chattering quietly.

"You'll catch a cold dear Violet." A silky voice whispered.

I looked over my shoulder with a small smile upon my pale face as Sebastian was looming over my shoulder as I never noticed his arrival.

His amber eyes once more bored into mine as they did the first day I came here with that cold, but calm gaze.

I shrugged "It's fine. I'm used to cold weather." I assured him with a bright smile, remembering the bitter, cold weather up in Colorado.

Then all of a sudden I feel something drape around my shoulders to notice Sebastian had wrapped his coat around me while he sat beside me with just his black vest and long white sleeved button up shirt on him.

I blinked in surprise and opened my mouth to protest, but was soon hushed as he placed his finger on his lips as a sign to be to not give some snappy remark of how I was fine.

"Nonsense little kitten~. Your lips are purple, so you are cold." He purred with narrowed eyes. I could feel my cheeks become red by his small nickname while inside I was screaming with excitement.

'Oh my God! He called me kitten!'

He brushed a small piece of his raven black hair out of his face as he stared off into the distance "You know Violet. Winter break is almost over. You will be having to return to your generation." He spoke.

I could feel my heart drop in my chest as he mentioned about me leaving while my eyes filled with sadness "I-I know....I'm aware this may just be some television show....b-but it's been the best thing that's happened to me..." My voice trailed as tears soon began to cloud my vision.

Sebastian smiled warmly "Well I have to admit. It was a pleasure and quite the ride to have you here with us. And hey, you get to go home and know that we'll always be in your hearts and that your special of some sort." He replied, still not meeting my clouded gaze.

I sniffle as I blink the coming tears out of my eyes "Thank you Mr.Crow." I giggled pathetically with a grin.

He smirked by the name then swiftly stood up with his hand reached out for me to grab it "Come on. It's to cold to be out here."

I breathed a shaky breath out as I watched the frosted air flout in front of me then soon placing my fingers on his palm. His slim fingers wrapped around mine while pulling me upwards to stand on my feet.

Sebastian pulled me close to his chest as I felt the steady beat of his heart as those demon eyes burned into mine, but with a buried hint of lust which he was trying to hide in his gaze.

My cheeks grew hotter then they already were as my legs trembled with embarrassment. I lowered my head to hid my face then felt a pair of slim fingers raise my chin.

He smirked "Don't hide you face Lady Violet. It's too perfect to be hidden." Sebastian eyes flickered as he spoke those words with a silky and soft tone.

Oh yeah, at this point I think my face was showing every shade of red with my heart just ready to burst out of my chest. I chewed on my bottom lips, not knowing the to say.

He smirked while leaning in then next thing I know his lips are matched with mine. My eyes are widened then they soon flutter close as I could feel a smirk forming on his lips.