Three|Red,Red,Red

Chapter Three

It has been two days since I've been here and I've got quite comfortable staying here in the PhantomHive house, Its quite beautiful and Ciel seems to be in a better mood since the paper he has earned hasn't been so much.

I skipped down the stairs,gliding my fingers along the railing letting the soft cold wood brush my fingers. My stomach began to growl as the scent of lamb filled the halls.

I sniffed with delight "Yumm, Sebastian's cooking again." I rushed towards the kitchen which was a huge mistake, I felt myself run into someone and something, hitting my head on the wall.

"Oh God! I am so sorry!" And the of course one and only Mey-Rin collapsed on the floor with broken cups surrounding us. I rub my head and look up at her "You alright?" I asked helping her up.

Her face was burning red with embarrassment steaming off of her "I'm fine, Oh I'm so sorry! I knew this would happen." She knelt down and began to pick up the broken glasses of teacups and plates that where scattered along the floor. To be honest I was happy to see her character and I felt bad that she's always clumsy and Sebastian sometimes gives her a hard time, but Mey-Rin is a wonderful character. She very nice in the show and very clever.

Mey-Rin stood up and put the pieces on the tray, brushing a few dust parts off her dress. She began to pat my shirt in a nervous manner "I am so sorry about crashing into you miss." She apologize again. I smiled "Nahh don't worry about it, I'm just glad neither of us had gotten hurt you know." She smiled brightly and fixed her glasses. She wrapped her fingers onto the bar of the tray "Me too, Oh and you are?..." Her voiced trailed off as she waited for me to say my name.

I blinked "My....My name Violet." I smiled. I had really never told anyone my name before the only people that knew my name was Reece and of course my parents, I don't know why but I've just never really liked my name so I had always used a fake one to cover it up.

She smile softy "That's a beautiful name Violet, Well I'm Mey-Rin. The maid here, Well I must be off it seems they want me in the kitchen." She noted to a bell ringing. I said 'Good-Bye' and she walked off.

I turn around and saw Sebastian looming over my short figure which scared the shit out of me!

He had a smirk on his face while he wrapped his hands behind his back "Violet eh?." He snickered. My face grew red as those words slipped off his lips like venom as if he was a snake hissing at his prey. I stared at the pale butler letting his sharp almost amber eyes look right through me

I growled "Shut up." I grumbled "And why were you even listening to are conversation nosy!." I questioned but he had a look that made my body and flushed expression grow calm and steady. He always had that look always so calm and respectful for whatever orders and words he takes or hears.

He snickered with bright eyes "I think that's a beautiful name Viol-" 

"Violet?, Ohh~ I love that color, Such a beautiful color!" Oh God....He's here....