Four|Chainsaws and More

Chapter Four

-

"Violet?, Ohh I love that color, Such a beautiful color!"

A flash of red zipped around us like a flare, I turned around and saw Grell Sutcliff
spinning tiny red scissors of the tips of his fingers. His gaze glided over to Sebastian which made him have a dirty look grow upon his face.

Grell smiled brightly, revealing his sharp white teeth "Hello Bassy!~" Sebastian just rolled his eyes and pushed him away from getting to close to the butler "Hello Grell, What are you doing here." He sneered.

Grell shrugged "Just came for a visit." He winked then turned his green eyes towards me "Now who is she?." A bit of jealousy inched in his voice as he examined my small figure. Sebastian grunted "This is Violet, She has apparently gotten stuck in are world and is staying with us till she can get back to her time." He said as a spark lightened his eyes.

Oh my god I'm standing in front of Grell Sutcliff! The one and only amazing and fabulous Grim Reaper! Okay calm down maybe he'll let me hug him!

I just couldn't help it. I sprinted towards him, crashing in Grell's chest while wrapping my arms around him "Oh my god Grell your my Senpai! You are just so awesome and fabulous! The list goes on and on!" I was squealing and felt his arms wrap around me while he chuckled that amazing laugh.

Grell was kinda speechless, but he finally chocked some words out " I like this one Sebastian~" he smiled while letting go of me "So your Violet. That's a beautiful name, Violet is such an amazing color I must say." I could here Sebastian grunt again under his breath.

He turned his amber gaze over to the reaper "Are there any souls you have to reap or are you just coming here to be in the way?." He said, crossing his slim arms over his chest.

Grell's green vision grew dark as something troubled him and maybe the other reaper's. He played with a pen between his fingers "Well....There's a small problem."

Hiii! Sorry that this chapter is so short:/ Will be updating soon! And as always have a wonderful day!