Twenty Three|One Hell Of A Day

Chapter Twenty Three

-

Its been a few hours, and after Sebastian left I just opened the glass doors to the balcony and been out here just gazing into the sky.

The sun beamed down on London as a soft breeze whispered past the trees. Its golden rays warmed my legs, sending a pleasurable feeling up my spine, some gray clouds drifted in the distance, maybe announcing some rain today.

"Its beautiful out here isn't it?."

The voice caught my attention, making me turn around to be face to face with the red reaper.

His green eyes shined more brightly in the lighting as his red hair swayed with the breeze. I smiled "Hey Grell." I said.

I've been getting use to his unexpected visits, but I don't mind really. I love having his company.

He placed his hands on his hips with a smirk "Are you ready?." He asked. I raised an eyebrow, confused by the question "Ready? Ready for what?." I don't remembered anything being on my schedule this morning, or anything on my schedule really.

He chuckled "Sebastian really didn't tell you? Bassy and Ciel are going out today, a little shopping for little brat. Sebby told me to take care of you when there gone." He smiles proudly with me knowing he was going to impress Sebastian in the best way possible.

I put my finger on my chin "No he never told me. We talked while I ate breakfast, but he never said anything about him and Ciel going away." I said. I walked out of the balcony and wrapped my arms around Grell's waist cause I'm to short for his shoulders with a bright smile on my lips "But, yeah I'm ready." I chuckled.

I could see a blush form on Grell's cheeks as he his gaze from mine. He grabbed my hand and held it tight with smirk and the blush gone "So, Were would you like to go? Your choice." He asked with a wink.

I thought for a bit and came with my choice "Is there a clothing store around here? I haven't been around London to get the full idea of what's around." I looked up at him with a questioning look.

The reaper laughed and pulled me back out into the balcony "Hell yeah there is darling!~" he swooped me up bridal style and footed his way on to the edge of the railing.

My heart quickened as I looked down at the ground as it seemed to zoom in and out of my panicking vision "G-Grell what are you doing?!" I squealed.

His eyes were sparkling with excitement as a crazy smile beamed on his cheeks "Hold on tight!." And like that, he jumped off the white railing as we fell the the ground.

My world went into slow motion as the sound of the wind slowed down and the maniac laughter of Grell drowned out. The reapers red jacket flapped like a cape as the ground came closer, and closer to us.

I blinked and with that everything went to normal speed and the force of his boots hitting the ground shook me. My racing heart started to ease as my face soon twisted into an expression of relief and excitement.

Grell laughed loudly as he seemed to be enjoying himself. He looked down at me, still in his arms I could see the rush of energy flare in his eyes like a moving candle flame.

He chuckled "Did I scare you?." He smirked. I smiled up at him "Just a bit, and I could tell you enjoyed yourself." I giggle. Grell looked back up with just a toothy grin as a reply.

"Now how about we get you to that shopping you want."

-

Me and Grell arrived at the shop as I looked around at all the accessories. Grell was lost in his thoughts, not noticing the odd looks he got in the store as I bet they were wondering if he was a man or a women.