Eleven|I'm Special?

Chapter Eleven

-

I had told Ciel and Sebastian that I decided to walk around London to gets some fresh air, then call a carriage to take me back.

They agreed and just told me to be safe.

I walked down the busy sidewalk of London and listened to the small chatters of birds and people who walked by me. I was nearing an opening of an alley way then felt a hand snatch my wrist, I screeched and struggled then was turned around to see the one and only, Grell Sutcliff with his finger placed on my lips.

His green eyes shined brightly in the darkness of the alley way as his red long hair flowed delicately behind him, I blinked a couple of seconds then felt my fangirl side, which I haven't felt in a long time, ready to burst its bubble.

"Grell? What are you doing here? I thought you would have been reaping souls today." I questioned. His shrugged "Oh~ I've already to care of that hun." He smiled.

'Yep, I can't take anymore of this. I have to hug him again.'

I lurched at him and wrapped my arms around his body, giving him a big hug. He smirked and hug me back, and patted my hair awkwardly.

I back away and cleared my throat "Ahem. But...Um so why did you need me again?." I asked, feeling my face begin to burn. The reaper nodded "Oh yes. Well there's something wrong with Sebby-Chan." He said with a sly smile.

I had a crossed look "Yeah, He seemed different this morning..When I walked in my room He was making my bed as usual, but his eyes turned into that magenta color as if he had an idea or somethings wrong." I placed my finger on my chin trying to think of why but it seem as if Grell already had an idea of the situation.

Grell looked back at me "Last night, after the fight. When Sebastian was carrying you home the same color flashed in his eyes after you fell asleep, but it's color was more of something he knew about you that maybe you don't even know..." His voice trailed off.

I was confused by the it. What could Sebastian know about me that I don't even know about myself?. This started to seem like a lot of bull, but I guess I'll keep listening. My blue eyes met with Grell's as questions took the best of me.

"So let me get this. So your saying that apparently in some crazy way Sebastian knows more of me then I know about myself?. That seems like a whole lot of bull to me." I said while crossing my arms. Grell snickered silently "I hope you realize that he's a demon dear." he smirked, fixing his red crimson glasses.

I grunted. Welp Grell stumped me at that point. I had no other cocky reply for the reaper to show him he was wrong, But I assume I'll at least investigate it.

I sighed "Fine, I'll try and fine what's going on with Mr.Crow." I smirked as I congratulated myself with the nickname. Grell chuckled "You do that. Now I better get going before William has my ass down the street." He rolled his eyes and in a blink he was gone and left no trace of his appearance has if he was never there.

I grunted and walked out of the alley was and proceeded down the cold sidewalk "What is so strange about me that could trigger Sebastian?." I muttered to myself as I began to think of reasons, but none donned on me that seemed strange even the fact that I may or may not watch Sebastian in secrete when he's cleaning or cooking food

Cause dang! That man his sexy as hell when he does his daily jobs!

Yeah...maybe that's strange cause he did catch me once in secrete so maybe he's kinda concerned about that, But that couldn't lead up to this? God my head is spinning!