Six|Laughs and Madness

CHAPTER SIX

-

We had continued on with the investigation and Ciel decided to make a visit to Undertaker to get some information out of him.

The starry chill night nipped at my bare legs as a bitter wind brush by while it amused me that Ciel got the same shiver, Ciel was walking in front of Sebastian while Grell walked beside me as he flipped through some records. An eerie silence wavered over us as the only sound was the clanking of are shoes against the sidewalk. I lean over to Grell and scanned my blue eyes over the book, Grell looked at me and gave a toothy grin showing his razor sharp teeth "Curious?" He smirked. 

To be honest I was. I wanted to know what lied inside that book, wanting to know when someones life had reached there stopping point. Every since that episode where you figure out UnderTaker was a legendary reaper in the Library with Grell, Sebastian, And William I've always been curious!

I nodded my head quickly, Fixing my glasses in the process as they slowly slid off my nose. Grell smiled "Well I can't have you suffer of wonder~" He walked closer to me, allowing me to look through the book that had held all the names of the murdered victims.

Amazement glowed in my green eyes. I looked back up at Grell and chewed on my bottom lip "Um...Gre-"

"Where here."  Dangit Ciel! Just had to cut me off!

I looked up at the dark building with almost haft dead vines rapped around it, A sign was placed on top that was tilted a little with the words 'UnderTaker' on top. A small flutter crawled in my stomach. Sebastian opened the door and allowed us to enter first as he trailed behind, A laughter, a giggle more likely broke out through the dark room sending a shiver down my spine.

Of course I was excited to see him, but this creeped me more out then when it did in the show! The sound of a coffin being opened screeched, breaking the silence. Candles flickered out of no where and there he was....stepping out of a coffin like a maniac.

His silver hair almost shinned in the orange candle light as he walked closer to his while a wicked smile was placed across his deathly pale skin. I felt my breathing grow rapid as his head turned towards me. He leaned into my face smiling "Well looks like you have a new sparrow with you young Earl~" his words slipped off of his slips like venom, but it was calm and jokingly.

Sebastian nodded "Ah yes, That is Violet. It's a long story and we didn't come here to tell story's." he smiled. Undertaker giggled and lifted his hands has his long black coat that hung off his wrist swayed side to side "Then what have you come here for butler." he slurred, Ciel stepped in and began to tell him what's been going on with the murders around the city.

I listened and gazed over at Undertaker and I had a good feeling what he was going to say next.

He inched over to Ciel and smiled widely "I gave you a discount last time, So today..." he laughed wildly "Give me prime laughter and I'll tell you everything you need to know!." Ciel groaned and looked over at Sebastian, The butler nodded and fixed his gloves "Everyone please go outside and don't even try to listen or even get a peek, This is for your safety." he pointed us towards the door with a small smile on his face.

{COUPLE MINUTES LATER}

Grell had been perched up on a coffin and all of a sudden a laughter, a mad laughter broke out sending me, Grell, And Ciel by surprise. Sebastian popped his head out from the door "You may come in now, I Believe he'll tell us all we need to know." He announced with a grin

Hi! Sorry that it's short:( Hoped you liked it and next Chapter will come out soon! Byeee