Ten|Questions And Tears

Chapter Ten

-

"Shut up!"

Bam!

I...I shot h-him...did I miss?

Tears swelled up in my eyes as I saw the unknown man laying dead on the alleyway floor with crimson blood draining out from the shot wound. I could feel my legs beginning to give out from under me, I dropped to my knees while letting go of the gun.

How did he know about my dad!? How!!

I cried in rage, but tears of sadness were streaming down my cheek. I felt an arm slither around my shoulder.

I raised my head to see Grell hugging me from the side with a faint frown upon his lips, but his eyes were just plan as ever, still glowing that emerald glow.

My crying began to start again as I stared more at the body. I crashed into the reaper's chest, sobbing into his shirt. He looked up at Sebastian with a questioning gaze of what to do.

All of a sudden, I could feel Grell's arms detach off of me then New arms being wrapped around my back then lifted off the ground.

I raised my head and saw Sebastian walking out of the alley was with a straight look upon his face. Grell seemed to have a pouty look as if he wanted to carry me, while Ciel kept an eye on me out of the corner of his eye.

I made a quite 'heh' sound and snuggled up against Sebastians shirt, taking in the scent of tea leaves that welled within his cloths. My eyes began to flutter shut and my body relaxing as sleep was drifting me away.

-

"Miss Violet, Its time to wake up." Whispered a soothing voice.

Mhmm what?

I opening my eyes, blinded by the rays of golden sunlight pouring through the room. Sebastian loomed over me with a small smile planted against his lips.

I yawned and stretched my aching muscles while soon noticing I was in different clothing.

He...He changed me?

I believe my cheeks blushed ever my shade of red as I thought to myself that Sebastian had changed me.

The butler got what I was thinking and laid out my cloths "Do not worry, I did not see anything I wasn't supposed to my dear." He assured "But do you need help dressing? I'm aware your clothing is...different from this century." He guessed while after setting out my clothing, he set a tea cup down that was filled with tea.

I shook my head "No, But thank you." He smiled and gave a quick bow "Its a pleasure." He turned and walked mid-way out of the door "Oh, And breakfast will be down in the dining room today Miss." And he walked out.

I looked over at the tea and grabbed the handle to the white cup, hesitating to take a sip of the liquid.

I sighed and brought the warm drink to my lips, I sipped it and was delighted by its flavor. I sat the cup down and sung my feet onto the cold flooring.

I walked over to the end of the bed and grabbed my clothing "Best make this quick."

-

I twirled around in the reflection of the mirror, pleased by the outfit. I smiled brightly "I think I could get used to this." I mumbled softly.

After examining myself I rushed out of the room, then down the stairs, then skidded to a stop in front of the huge doors to the dining room. I caught my breath then opening the doors, sighing of relief to see Ciel getting himself settled and for me not to come in and be late.

He was sitting at the end of the table so I sat next him. Sebastian came walking in with a cart that held all this delicious food. I licked my lips as he set down my plate along with Ciel's

After introducing the meal to us he gave quick bow with his hand placed on his right chest then walked off, I placed the napkin in my lap, trying to show some sort of manners. I looked down at my plate and was amazed of how Sebastian did a wonderful job on his cooking and wonders of food.

I stared at the eggs and noticed small flakes of some sort of spice hidden within it. I grabbed my fork and stabbed it into the egg. I looked over at Ciel and he seemed to be liking the meal.

I stuffed the egg into my mouth and gasped 'This food is amazing!'  I began to shovel down the egg and with the ham bacon which I've never heard of.

Ciel was mid-way into taking a sip of his tea before staring at me with the smallest spark of amusement in bedded in his sapphire eyes. He rolled his eyes playfully "I assume your enjoying the food?" he said sarcastically, I nodded "Yes! This...This is just outstanding! Where I live, I never got this kind of treatment!." I sighed. The earl had a crossed expression on his pale face "What do you mean by 'Treatment'?" he asked

I sighed "Well, I'm an only child and my mother is always leaving for work jobs or meetings, and my dad died in a car crash when I was 7. So I'm kinda always home by myself." I stated as I stared down at my almost empty plate. He had an understanding look which I guess he decided not to ask any further questions, I stood up and placed my napkin neatly on the plate "Thank you for allowing me to have breakfast with you." I bowed "I'm gonna go back to my room." I smiled weakly while he did the same.

I walked up the silky red stairs and stopped in front of my door. I sighed and opening to see Sebastian inside fixing up my bed, I smiled as I watched the handsome butler use swift hands to fix's the dove white sheets "G-Greetings Sebastian." I said simply. He nodded "Greetings Miss Violet." he said with a cool tone, not taking his eyes off of his work.

I felt a small shiver run down my spine as his eyes flashed a magenta color for a quick second. Well everyone knows what that means! He's mad or irritated by something!

After he finished doing the bed he grabbed my dirty closed and brushed by me "Good day Violet." and out the door he was.

I narrowed my eyes, questioning the butlers strange behavior.

Whats up with Sebastian?

-

Hello! So sorry for the late update! I've been sick lately and have just had the time to write the the rest of this chapter:) And Thank you so much for 200 reads! Oh my god like i thought his book was gonna get like 5 or something, But thank you again!

Okay enough of my rambling LoL. Hope you have a wonderful day!