Chapter Eight

(Y/n)'s POV

I can't believed I got dragged onto this train. They know how I feel about not being home with mom. I feel extremely uncomfortable. On top of that, I don't know where the hell I'm going! This is so messed up on so many levels.

"Okay guys. Jokes over. Where are we going?" I said with a glare. Al and Ed looked at each other. "We're going to Resembool!" Al said with jazz hands. "Surprise." Ed said as he laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

I was completely speechless. Do they have any idea how far Resembool is!? I looked at them with surprised eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but quickly shut it. I was both angry and surprised. Al was stopped his jazz hands and just held his hands up. Ed was smiling nervously, both waiting for a response out of me.

Oh, I was gonna give them a response. A hella good of a response. I crossed my arms. I gave them a look. "What's in Resembool? Because I'm pretty DAMN sure it doesn't have to do with any alchemy training or helping me with becoming a state alchemist." I said. "I need to meet someone there. Plus, we wanted to show you what the world has to offer. Staying at your house won't cut it if you want to be a state alchemist." Ed said, returning the same amount of attitude I gave him.

I rolled my eyes and uncrossed my arms.  "So, you think it's okay to just take me somewhere without me knowing!?" I said. "It was supposed to be a surprise! We're really sorry (Y/n)!" Al said. I looked at him and then at Ed. I can't stay mad at them. But I can't let them know that. I grabbed my things and stood up, moving to another seat. I looked out the window. Resembool, huh?

Clank. Clank. Clank. I looked over my shoulder and saw Al along with Ed. Ed sat next to me and Al sat across from us. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, looking back at the window. "Brat." I heard. I looked at Ed and glared at him. I grabbed his ear and pulled it, making him squeal. "What was that?" I said. "N-nothing let me go!" He yelled. I pulled hard. "Apologize." I demanded. "AH! I-I'M SORRY!" He said. I let go and crossed my arms, letting out a deep sigh. "You guys are acting like a married couple already!" Al teased. "Shut it, Al." Ed said. I ignored him and looked out the window.

When the train came to a complete stop, I quickly grabbed my things and got off the train as fast as possible. I can feel the anxiety build up. I set my suitcase down and sit on it, taking a breather. Just breathe. Just breathe. Edward and Alphonse came running to me. "Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Ed asked. I looked up and my (e/c) eyes met with his golden ones. I started to blush like crazy. I quickly stood up and grabbed my suitcase. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Where are we headed?" I asked. "Come on." Ed said, walking towards the exit of the station with Al next to him. I hold my suitcase in front of me. While we walked, I kept thinking about how me and Ed's eyes met. Why the hell am I even thinking about that!? He's a dork! I thought. "Who is the person you are meeting?" I asked. "A girl. My arm is acting up." Ed answered.

Ed and Al never really told me why Ed doesn't have an arm and leg and why Al is hollow. It's okay I guess. It doesn't bother me. "Is it your girlfriend?" I said with a smirk. "NO! SHE'S JUST A CLOSE FRIEND!" He said with a blush. "A close friend with benefits." I whispered. Just before Ed was about to blow up, a wrench hit him in the head. Hard. Like hard enough that he fell to the ground. I laughed a bit and sighed. I picked up and looked around. "Where the hell did this come from?"

I then saw a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes run to us. She stopped in front of Edward with her hands on her hips. "Why didn't you call first!?" She said. Ed was speechless due to him getting hit with the wrench. "Um. Winry. This is (Y/n). The girl I told you about." Al said, pointing at me. He told her about me? Why? She looked at me with her blue eyes and smiled. It didn't feel like a welcoming smile but I shrugged it off. "I'm Winry. It's nice to meet you." She said. I smiled at her. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Oh. This must be yours." I said, handing her the wrench. She takes it and smiles once again. "Thanks a lot." She said. "Come on, let's get inside." She said, walking to the house ahead.

Winry's POV

When I saw (Y/n), my stomach dropped. Edward and her must've spent a lot of time together! My imagination started going crazy. They could've hugged, they could've kissed, they could've... ANYWAYS. "Okay, you two get settled in while I show (Y/n) to her room." I said as I gestured (Y/n) to follow.

She looked around the room and took a deep sigh and set her suitcase on the bed. She opened it and pulled out a picture. She set in on the nightstand and looked at me. "You don't mind if I put this here, do you?" She asked. "No not all! Make yourself at home." I said with a smile. She nodded and gave me a small smile. "Well, I'll leave you alone and let you get comfortable. Tell me if you need anything. I'm going to get start on Ed's arm." I said, walking out.

"ED! COME DOWN SO I CAN LOOK AT YOUR ARM!" I yelled. He came downstairs. "Can't you let me breathe?" He said. "Not until you learn how to take care of my precious automail!" I said. "Gear head..." He said to himself. "And I'm proud of it." I said, holding my wrench up.

As I was fixing Ed's automail, I saw (Y/n) with a (f/c) backpack. Ed saw her too. "Where are you going?" Ed asked, not breaking contact on her. I kept doing his arm. She looked at him and held onto her bookbag straps tightly. "Out. I'm coming right back." She said. "By yourself? You don't know this place. What if you get lost?"

"I'm not a kid. I can do things by myself." Ed gave her a look. She shrugged it off and walked out. What an attitude she has. Ed couldn't possibly like her. Right?

"Alright! I'm all done." I said, smiling. He stood up and moved his arm a bit. "Thanks a lot, Winry." He said. I lightly blushed and my smile grew. "No problem." I said.

I really wanted to know how Ed felt about (Y/n). I headed upstairs to where Al was. "Al?" I said. He looked up at me. "Oh hey Winry. What's up?" He said. "Hey. Can I talk to you?" I asked, walking up to him. "Of course. What's on your mind?" He said, closing his book. "Um. Do you think Ed likes (Y/n)? I mean. She can't be all that, right?" I said, twiddling my thumbs. Everything was silent. "It's a possibility. But I don't know. (Y/n) is an amazing girl. I don't see why he wouldn't like her." Alphonse said. My heart dropped. I wanted to ask Edward myself. I ran out the room and straight down the stairs. "Winry! What's wrong!?" I heard Al say.

When I came downstairs, I didn't see Ed. "Ed? Where are you?" I looked all over the place and I didn't find him. Please don't tell me he went to go see (Y/n).

(A/n): HEY GUYS SO WATTPAD HAD TO BE A BITCH AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER EIGHT. SO I HAD TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW ONE. I'M SORRY IF THIS IS WORSE THAN THE LAST ONE.

My Heart Beats For You [Edward Elric X Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara