Chapter Thirteen

(Y/n)'s POV

I breathe in and out. I cough as the smell of mold and anything foul ever enters my nose. I flip my hair out of my face and breathe once more. I move my hands a bit, in hopes to loosen the rope a bit.

Of course, it didn't work. I looked down at my leg. I groaned as the pain gets sharper and sharper.

I'm left in this dark room to rot. I guess I deserve this. Maybe I'll see my mother's smile again if I just... Close my eyes.

Before I could close them, I heard a boom and felt hard pieces hit my fragile body. I sneezed as the debris went into my nose. "(Y/n)!" I heard. I looked up. I saw Alphonse, Winry and Edward. All three of them ran to me immediately. I didn't really know how to react or feel about this. Or anything in that matter. Ed kneeled down to me as Winry and Al were beside me. "I'm so glad we found you. I'm so sorry, (Y/n)." Ed said with a slight smile on his face. He started to give me a hug but a flinched a bit, making him stop. His smile quickly faded.

"Oh. Let me help you with that." Winry said as she looked behind me. I couldn't look at Ed or anyone in the eyes. I kept my head down.

I felt my arms loosen up. I look at my hands. They are blistered to hell. I start crying. I glance over at my leg. I take a deep breath. I quickly look away and cover my face.

I heard Edward sigh. "Come on. We have to get her to a hospital." Alphonse said. I felt an arm under my knee and another under my arm. I look and see Edward and those gorgeous golden eyes. He looks at me and slightly smiles. I set my head on his chest and smile as tears fell. I heard Winry groan but I ignored. I then started to close my eyes.

-Time Skip-

I heard my mother's voice. "(Y/n)." She said softly. "Wake up, (Y/n)." I heard. I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright white light. I then saw golden eyes. I knew it was Edward. I then saw blue eyes. Winry. Then I saw a suite of Armor. Alphonse.

I looked to my left and then I looked to my right. "Do you need anything?" Edward asked. I looked at him. "I just want to go h--" I was cut off by a sharp pain in my leg. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Alphonse asked. I look under the white blankets and saw that half of my leg was gone.

I felt my heart race and my breathing getting short. I wanted to stop looking but I couldn't. I couldn't breathe. I felt warm tears stroll down my cheeks. Ed quickly went towards me and grabbed my hands. "(Y/n). Look at me." I looked at him once again. "Breathe. Slowly." He said as he breathed in and out slowly. I started to breathe as he did and I started to calm down a bit.

I looked at his golden eyes. He slightly smiled. His hands felt warm. More tears fell. He quickly brought me in for a hug. He rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

"Winry! Where are you going?" Al said as the door slammed. Ed quickly broke the hug. We all looked at the door, wondering what was wrong with Winry.

Windy's POV

I set my back on the wall of the hospital hallway. I take a deep breath. Honestly, I think (Y/n) is just over reacting! She's just trying to impress Edward. She isn't slick. I know what she's up to. I cross my arms as these thoughts fill my head.

I then heard clanking coming my way. I look over and see Al. I roll my eyes and look away. "Winry. Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just think (Y/n) is overreacting is all." I answered.

Alphonse's POV

Is she serious right now? (Y/n) just went through hell and she thinks she's overreacting. I look at her for a bit. I quickly concluded that Winry is jealous.

"Winry. Are you jealous?" I asked hesitantly. She looked at me and lightly blushed. "Of course not! Why would I be jealous?" She said as she quickly looked away.

I didn't really want to start anything so I let it go. "Come on. Let's go back to the room." I said as I walked back.

When I came into the room, (Y/n) was sound asleep with brother holding her hand. He didn't take her eyes off her. I don't even think he knew me and Winry walked in! It was really cute.

Winry had her arms crossed as she looked at (Y/n). I don't care if she denied it. She was jealous. A nurse walked in. "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over. You can come back to see her tomorrow." She said with a smile. "Oh. Okay." Ed said. He looked at (Y/n) before he walked out.

Winry was the first one to walk out. She walked as fast as she could with her arms still crossed.

Winry's POV

Ed can't just fall for this. He can be so blind sometimes! I then felt something touch my should and I quickly turn around. It was Ed.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I answered sternly. "You're lying. What's up with you?" He said. I rolled my eyes and I snapped. "What's wrong with you!? Do you seriously believe (Y/n) is being sincere? With all those tears?" I said. Ed looked at me.

"Winry. I want you to think about what you just said. And I want you to think about what (Y/n) had to go through. I haven't seen her for a whole MONTH. She's been in a dark room near death FOR. A. MONTH." He raised his voice. "Don't let some damn jealously get in the way of what's serious." He said as he walked past me.

(Y/n)'s POV

I open my eyes in a dark. I see Envy and him grinning. He has a whip and he's walking close to me.

"It's a shame I can't kill you. But I will torture the hell out of you, making you wish you were dead." Envy said.

He started swinging the whip, piercing my (s/c) skin. I felt tears fall.

I then wake up, screaming and crying. I look around. It's just a dream, (Y/n). I said to myself. I set my hands on my face and sigh. I start crying again.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't feel like myself anymore. I just want to go home.

I just want to go home.

(A/N):

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I've been dealing with stuff and being plain lazy. If you have any suggestions it'll help out a lot! Thanks for sticking around. I love y'all! ♡♡