Chapter Fourteen

(Y/n)'s POV

I play with the white fabric on the pillow. My (h/l) (h/c) messy hair covering my face and my (e/c) eyes no longer the beautiful color my mother once loved. All I can think about is what happened. I want to go home and lay down. I kinda just want to stop breathing.

I'm just so tired. All I want to is sleep. But I can't. For the life of me I just can't. I look out the window while my body is practically shut down. The sound of rain hitting the window and light thunder in the distance matches my current mood.

I keep my eyes glued on the window as the rain covers the window. I slowly start to close my eyes, wondering if I will have a good dream. The room suddenly got lighter, practically white. Next thing I knew, everything WAS white. I didn't know what was going on. Usually when you close your eyes, it's black. Except, my eyes weren't closed.

I no longer feel the warmth of the blanket on my body. I don't feel cold nor do I feel warm. I look around, still seeing white. I tried getting up but felt a pain in my leg. Oh yeah... forgot. As I keep looking around, I see a door. A HUGE door. I feel kinda scared... What the hell is going on? "Fancy seeing you here." I hear. I look behind me and seeing a completely white figure. I'm surprised I can see it in this completely white atmosphere.

"Who are you?" I say with fright in my voice. "Who am I? One name you might have for me is The World, or you might call me The Universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. I am all and I am one, so of course this also means that I am you." It said. I had to let that marinate in my brain.

I felt my body freeze and a chill go down my spine. "W-where am I?" I asked. It ignored me and smiled. I then heard the huge door slowly open. I quickly turned my head and saw black hands coming for me. I tried running but it was too late.

They had a tight grip on my body. I tried pulling away but it was no use. I shut my eyes in hopes this would be a dream but I still felt the hands holding me and restraining my body from any movement. I take a deep breath and yell "EDWARD!" in hopes of help.

Edward's POV

"Do you need me to walk in with you?" Al asked as my hand was set on the door handle. "No. I'm okay." I said. Al slowly nodded and that's when I turned the door handle. I slowly walk into the room where (Y/n) was staying in. My red coat was soaking wet from the rain.

I walk towards her. I heard light whimpers escaping her mouth. "Edward" come out of her mouth a few times. She looked sad. I sat next to her and grab her hand with my thumb rubbing the hand I was holding.

Her skin felt cold and I could almost feel how broken and how hurt she was. I set my hand on top of my own, putting hers close to me. I lightly kissed her hand with my face completely red. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there in time." I said softly as I looked at her.

She slowly opened her eyes. Her now cold (e/c) eyes. She looked at me for a second then looked down at her hand. Her face turned red and her body immediately got warmer.

I slightly smiled and looked at her. "Hey. Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?" I asked, leaning closer to her. She moved her body away from me and kept avoiding any eye contact from me.

"(Y/n)...?" I said, trying to get some sort of contact from her. She started to cry and her breathing became short. She quickly moved her hand and looked at me with nothing but fright in her eyes. "(Y/n)! What's wrong?" I said. I tried my very best to be calm but I was scared.

"Who are you?" She said in between sobs. My heart dropped. What's going on? Before I knew it, the night stand went flying in the air. A platform appeared under it. Wait what? I look over with my eyes wide. "It's alchemy." I say to myself. (Y/n) then screamed and I quickly turn to her. She was looking under the white blanket. She covered her mouth with her hand as tears fell onto it. I didn't know what to do.

"(Y/n). You're going to be fine. Just breathe and listen to me." She then looked at me with tears in all. "How are you able to transmute without a circle?" I say softly and getting a bit closer to her in hopes to calm her down. I look deep into her eyes. All that did was make her even more horrified.

"Get away from me!" She yelled with following sobs. I froze. I didn't think my heart could drop any lower but it did.

"Get away from me!" That's all my brain could process. This can't be happening.

Author's Note:

Hello my babies I know it's been awhile! I'm sorry if this is short. I've been having mad writers block and a lot has been going on. Thanks again to ApathyViolet for the idea! I love you! I love all of you too! Thanks for your understanding and your support. I'll update soon! ♡