Chapter Twenty Four

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with the feeling of fatigue filling my body from my head to toes. My head was killing me and my eyes could barely make out a single image.

"(Y/n). You're awake. How are you feeling?" I heard.

I looked over to see him sitting in a chair across from me. Ed? Haha, no. My old man if you can even call him that. 

I looked around as my eyes started to get used to the poor lighting. My nose was filled with the smell of old wood. I tried to stretch but something cold was restricting any movement in my arms.  It made a clank sound.

I look over to where my hands are and see cuffs. It was on both of my wrists!

"What the fuck is going on?" I said, looking at "my old man" coldly.

He chuckled and gave me a smirk. "(Y/n), you are only 15 years old... You are too young to be taking care of yourself. By law, I need to take care of you darling" He said.

"FUCK THAT. LET ME GO." I yelled.

He stood up, causing the stool from under him to fall. He stopped towards me and put his faces inches from mine. I felt his hot breath hit me. My heart began to race but I wasn't going to let that son of a bitch know that I was even the slightest bit of scared.

I looked him in his eyes as he did the same with mine. 

"YOU... YOU ARE GOING TO STOP WITH THE CURSING YOUNG LADY. YOU WILL STOP." He said as he started to knock more things surrounding us over.

My heart kept speeding up and speeding up. I looked at him as he caused destruction to the place that I'm in. 

He soon stopped and the room feel silent. "W-where am I?" I asked as my voice trembled.

He looked at me and smiled. "Well, you're in my home. I know I'm not that much of a house keeper but we'll make it work." He said as he walked towards me yet again, grabbing a piece of my hair. I squinted a bit in disgust.

"We..." He trailed off. "We are going to do this together. We are going to start over I'm-I'm going to be a new person and-and-and I'm going to be a better father. For you, sweetheart." 

"(Y/n)." I said as I moved my head a bit.

He just stared at me. It looked like he was about to pop a vessel but he didn't. "You must be hungry. I'll go heat some soup up for you." He said.

"Wait..." I said before he left.

"Where are my friends?"

"What friends...?" He said, as if he didn't know who I was talking about.

"Alphone, Ariana.... Edward. My friends, where are they?"

"SHUT UP ABOUT THEM. SHUT. UP. THEY ARE IN HELL. THEY ARE ROTTING AS FAR AS YOU KNOW." He said, making me jump.

He breathed in, then breathed out and smiled. "Let me get you that soup." He said as he walked out.

I felt a tear fall.

Edward's POV

I woke up with the worst headache. "Augh..." I groaned as I rubbed my head. I was waiting for my eyes to adjust but it never happened. I was somewhere cold with poor lighting and reeked of mold. 

"Hello? Is anyone here? Anybody?" I yelled. I stood up and walked around but immediately tripped over something. 

I heard a groan.

"Dude can a bitch get some sleep...?" I heard. I already knew who it was. She may not be my favorite person but it was nice to have someone here.

"S-sorry. Do you have any idea where we are?"