Chapter Fifteen

Edward's POV

Alphonse came running in immediately after (Y/n) yelled at me. "What's going on!?" He yelled. (Y/n) looked at Al and she broke down. Worse than before. She was so confused.

"(Y-Y/n)! What's wrong?" He said. Her breathing started to get unsteady. She so busy crying that breathing wasn't a big necessity to her. "W-who are you!? GET AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled. She tried running away but immediately fell off the bed due to her leg. I walked over to her and tried to help her but only for her to yell once more.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!". It made me jump. Winry then came running in. "What's all this noise about!?" She said. "Please help me. This boy and that robot thing are bothering me and I don't know what to do." She said with tears strolling down her cheeks.

"Um... (Y/n)? Are you okay?" Winry asked. "No! Please help me!" She yelled. Winry helped her up and put her back on the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her cold (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n). I need you to stay as calm as possible, okay? Breathe." She said softly. (Y/n) then took a deep breath. She looked at Winry with a scared expression on her face. "(Y/n). Do you know who I am?" She asked.

She slowly shook her head. "Do you know who these boys are?" "No, I told you! They are just here to bother me!" She yelled. "We were only trying to he-" "Edward, please." Winry said, cutting me off. "I need you to listen to me, okay? But I still need you to stay calm." She looked at all three of us and took another deep breathe. "Well, we know you. You were in a dark room for a whole month being tortured. Edward, Alphonse, and myself found you. Along with military forces." She trailed off. "You and Edward kinda had a 'thing' too."

Winry went on and on what happened in the past before she lost her memory. "I don't know how you lost your memory but I guess things just happen." She said with a sigh. (Y/n)'s eyes started to soften and she looked down. She ran her fingers through her (h/l) messy hair. "What's the last thing you remember?" Al asked. She looked at him, then at Winry, then at me. I missed looking at her (e/c) eyes. But they don't have the sparkle they used to.

"I remember...A big door and this figure. It basically claimed it was everything, including me." She said. I gasped and my eyes widened. Did she exchange her memory? Is that why she can transmute without a circle? I thought. She took a deep breath. "Look, I just want to go home. My mom is worried sick about me. She must be wondering where I am.  She probably called someone already." She said with a smile.

Wait... Does she not know that her mother is dead? "Let me give you some automail first!" Winry said, jumping up. "You'll be up and running in no time. It's the least I can do." She said with an assuring smile. (Y/n) looked at her with a puzzled look on her face. "I don't want to keep my mother waiting and I don't have a way to pay you--" "I'll pay for it." I cut her off. She looked at me.

"No. That'll be too much trouble. I can't repay you either." She said. "It's fine. Anything to help you out." I said with a light blush on my cheeks. She looked at me with a slight smile but it quickly faded.

Soon the doctor came in. "Good news. You are free to leave! Your wounds healed faster than we thought. You are lucky to be alive! You are truly a miracle, Miss (L/n)." He said with a huge smile on his face. He then looked over and saw the nightstand on the other side of the room. "Uh..." And then he looked at the platform. "Um. Anyways. You are free to go." He said slowly walking out the door.

(Y/n)'s POV

Before I knew it, I was outside. Winry was pushing my wheelchair as Alphonse and... Edward was it? Well, they were side by side just right behind Winry. The sun hit my skin and a light breeze flew through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I breathed in the smell of fresh air as I smile appeared on my face. I looked over my shoulder and saw Edward looking at me. He quickly looked away with his face completely red. I let out a small giggle and looked ahead of me.

When we arrived at the train station, my heart began to race and looked around.  So many people here. So many people's eyes were on me. I really don't like being the center of attention. I wrap my arms around myself and look down as whispers filled my ears. I felt tears well up in my eyes but I wiped my eyes.  No more crying.

Edward's POV

I glanced over at (Y/n). She didn't look so good. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded her head with a small smile on her face. She quickly looked away and looked down. She's not okay.

When we got to the train, we reached some difficulties. We couldn't get (Y/n) on the train considering she was in a wheelchair. Without even thinking about it, I picked her up and Al took the wheelchair. I felt a wave of jealousy hit me but I didn't care.

(Y/n)'s face was completely red. I was expecting her to scream or hit me but no, she said calm as she tried not to look into my eyes. I was hoping to look at hers but I guess not.

I set her down on a seat and sat next to her. Winry and Al were right across from us with the wheelchair in between.

(Y/n) quickly went to sleep with her head on the window as the sun started to set. She lightly snored which made me smile. From the corner of my eye I saw Winry with her eyes saddened. I didn't pay much attention to her.

I just want her back.

Authors Note:

Hey guys I know it's been awhile but a  lot has been going on! I'm moving to Florida soon, leaving my loved ones behind. But thank you for my patience and understanding! I'll be updating as much as I can! 💖💖