Chapter Eleven

(Y/n)'s POV

I stretched as Al went on and on about alchemy. I let out a sarcastic sigh and set my head down on the table. "Is something wrong?" Al asked. "I'm boooored." I exclaimed. We heard a 'Sh!' and looked over to where it came from. It was the librarian. I rolled my eyes and let out a groan. I stood up and went to Ed who was sleeping with a book on his face. I snatched the book off his face and he instantly woke up. "I'm hungry. I'm going out to get food." I said. "You want anything sleepy head?" I bent down to him and lightly poked his nose.

"Anything is fine." He said with blush on his face. I walked over to Al. "What happened to the cat I gave you?" I asked. "Oh!" Al opened up his suit and showed the little white cat I gave him. It let out a light 'meow' and I smiled. I pet it a bit. "Maybe I should get this little guy some food." I said. Al simply nodded.

I got my (f/c) backpack and threw it around my back. "Okay. I'll be back." I said. I quickly lightly pulled Ed's hair and ran out the library, giggling. I could hear him. "WHY YOU--" I heard.

I walked to a small deli. I got me and Ed some sandwiches and the kitten some milk. I grabbed the food and headed out. As I was walking, I bumped into a man. All of my things fell to the ground. I rubbed my head. "I'm sorry." I said as I picked everything up. Ugh. All of the meats and stuff were everywhere. Now I have to go back in there.

I realized that the man was just looking at me. He was also grinning. All I noticed was that grin and his buff body. He had a brown hat covering his face. I slowly got up, kinda scared. "Um. Sorry again." I said, walking past him. I walked past the library, just to make sure he isn't following me.

I look behind me and saw no one. I sighed in relief and walked back to the direction of the library. Before I even took my second step, I was pushed in an alley way. My neck was being strangled and the cold feeling of the wall ran down my spine.

I couldn't open my eyes. I was scared of what I might see. I tried kicking but that didn't do much. "Nice to see you again, doll." I heard in my ear. My eyes then shot open. I recognize that voice.

Edward's POV

It's been awhile since (Y/n) came back. I know I should give her some space but I can't help but worry. I started to pace around the library, trying to ease my nerves. She's fine! I thought to myself. I kept repeating that. That didn't help.

"Brother. I'm sure she's fine. No need to worry." Al said as he pet his cat. I looked over at him. "Why don't you pet him? Maybe that'll help calm down!" Al held out his cat. I glared at him. "PETTING A STUPID CAT DOESN'T HELP, AL!" I yelled. I could practically feel the glare from the librarian.

"He's not stupid, brother! He's special." He pouted. I groaned and paced even faster. I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n). Al deeply sighed. "Why don't you just look for her if you're so worried?" Al stated. "I can't. You'll be here all alone and--" He cut me off. "Just go. I'll be fine." I looked at him and nodded. I then ran out the library.

~Time Skip~

I asked everyone in town if they have seen (Y/n). I described her in every detail. Her soft (h/l) (h/c) hair, her glimmering (e/c) eyes, her glowing (s/t) skin, and her beautiful smile. I didn't miss a single detail. But no one knew where she was or might be.

I opened the hotel door room, extremely exhausted. I slowly shut the door behind me and immediately went to my room. When I lied down on my bed, I was tired but I couldn't sleep. I was too worried and stressed. "Brother? Is everything okay?" Al asked as he walked in. I didn't say anything.

"Maybe you should get some rest."

"I can't rest knowing that (Y/n) is somewhere I don't know!"

"Maybe she went home."

Yeah. Maybe she just went home. But you can never be too sure.

"I'll see tomorrow."

Al then nodded and walked out, closing the door behind him. With all of this in mind, I don't think I'll be sleeping for awhile.

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes slowly opened. My arms and legs were sore. I look around and I was in a small room. It had dim lights and a really bad odor. There were all sort of weapons on the walls. I tried moving but all I could do is wiggle. The more I moved, the more my body hurt. My body felt as if it was being stretched.

I saw a figure walk to me. "Finally awake?" I heard. I immediately knew who it was. "Envy let me go so I can kick your ass." I said. "Oh? You aren't just going to cry again?" He said as he trailed hand down my cheek. I spit in his face and groaned.

He shut his eyes and wiped the saliva off his face. He looked at me with pure anger in his eyes. He started to walk around me. I didn't lose contact what so ever. He started to lightly hum.

He then went close to my face. He then pulled out a knife plastered in blood. "You remember this? It's a knife just for you.~" He cooed in my ear. Shivers were sent down my spine.
He put it close to my neck and had a huge grin on his face. "I wonder if your blood will be able to cover your whole body. There's only one way to find out." He then applied a bit of pressure to my throat.

He then put knife away from my throat. I let out a deep sigh. I was relieved. "Edward will be here soon. He'll kick your ass for me." I said. I was confident he would be here soon.

Envy only laughed at me. He kept laughing. For awhile. As he laughed, he stabbed the knife into my leg. Deep in my leg. I screamed in pain as my warm blood strolled down my leg to the ground. He then twisted the knife making the pain even more agonising.
"It's a shame I can't kill you. But I will torture the hell out of you, making you wish you were dead." Envy said. "What... do you mean?" I said in between grunts. He didn't answer.

Envy walked to one of the walls and stared at it. "Which one should I pick first?" He asked himself. He then grabbed a switch. A huge switch. He walked to me and grinned. He lifted up my shirt. He started hitting my stomach as hard as possible. All I could do is wince.

"Still think your little boyfriend will come?" He said in between hits.

I feel tears stroll down my cheek. I can see the red marks on my stomach. I'm in complete denial at this point.