Divine 4

"Did they seriously order more wine for an appetizer?" Lorie asked me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Yes, and on top of that this girl had the nerve to ask me if my hair is real and then claimed I was mixed" I said, still feeling the fire in my chest from the disrespect.

Lories' eyes grew bigger knowing I said something. She knows how much people like that get on my nerves.

"Aiden you didn't"

"I did" Sighing I sat down on one of the leather couches in the hallway just outside the kitchen.

After the man of the mafia almost tempted me to come closer to him, I quickly left the room along with my dignity. I'm pretty sure a tip will not be left in honor of my service or a good review. When I reached the kitchen to give the orders I found Lorie in the hallway and now here we are.

"Were they at least cute" She asked.

My face faltered at the question.

"Really Lorie, I just walked in a room full of men and women that could kill me and you're wondering if they're cute?" I finished. "But if you must know yes they were very attractive".

One being more attractive then others.

"Now I need to find Mr.De Feo to get even more wine for the addicts upstairs." I said looking up at the ceiling, leaving a laughing Lorie in tears in the hallway.

...

Even though we are an Italian restaurant and we serve our guests wine on a daily basis, Mr.De Feo insists on keeping the wine collection in the back of his office.

Standing in front of his office I knocked three times and waited until I heard his voice telling me to come in. Just like before he was sitting on his desk typing away on his computer.

" What can I do for you now Aiden" He said turning around to look at me.

"The party upstairs requested more wine" I said ignoring the occasional looks that were strained on my body.

"Did they specify what year or brand?" He asked, getting up and taking out a gold key from one of his desk drawers.

"No, they just want even more wine"

He moved around, his brown dress shoes gliding across the polished wood floor, to the black door in the corner of his office. He jostled the keys in the lock before hearing the satisfying click signaling the lock opened. The door creaked open and I could see nothing but blackness.

He started to go down the steps before turning around. "Are you coming?"

"No thank you" I politely declined. I refuse to go somewhere dark and alone with this man knowing he wants to have his way with me.

"A pity it sure is" He said disappearing completely into the room.

...

I waited a good eight minutes before I could hear his footsteps returning. When he finally appeared he had two huge wine bottles, bigger than I've ever seen before. Holding one in each hand he made his way over to me.

"This should satisfy them." He said stopping in front of me.

"This," He said lifting a black bottle with a red top "is Geyser Peak. Dry and smoothly tannic, this wine is packed with complex blackberry-pie, currant, anise, herb and ceder flavors. It's a little less concentrated then other wines but I don't need drunken men in my restaurant endangering others."