Divine 9

WE'RE AT FREAKING 100K YOU GUYS!!!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

...................................................

  "...Police say they suspects are in custody but have no other details, if you have any information please cal-" I muted the T.V., not wanting to hear the news reporter talk anymore. It was going on 5:00 and I received a text before from Matteo reading that I should be ready by 7:00 and honestly I was kind of regretting it until I realized this would probably be the one time I go out in about two months so why not. He insisted on picking me up but I wasn't too fond of him coming to my house considering who he is.

   My thoughts were interrupted by  a knock on my door and I knew it was Lorie since I asked her to come over earlier to help me get dressed. I slowly went to the  door and there she stood with two black duffle bags most likely filled with dresses and very expensive make up.

   "Ew Aiden. I didn't think you needed me that much" She gestured at my sweats and tank top as opposed to her skinny jeans and button up top. She pushed herself and the busty bags through the door and made her way to my bedroom.

   "Well, at least I don't look like a robbed a bank." I mumbled under my breath and made my way after her.

...

   "Oh my goodness Lorie I'm not wearing all that makeup you know I hate that stuff." I shooed her hand away as she tried to attack me with a blush brush. I sat on a chair in my bathroom while Lorie stood in front of me with makeup tools. She insisted on contouring my face. "And get your boobs out of my face."

   "Come on Aiden it's only for one night and you can scrub it off the next morning." She tried bargaining with me. Lorie has always been the makeup type as opposed to me. I don't mind makeup but the feel of it on my face makes me feel dirty.

   "No," I stood up and made my way out the bathroom and to the other bag sitting on my bed. I pulled down the zipper to reveal several flashy dresses and some heels.

   "Ugh. You're no fun you know that?" I heard her say from the bathroom and peeped her head out of the door. When she saw me looking through the bag she rushed to me and ripped it away from me. "No peeking."

   "Whatever just help me."

...

   "Now, my masterpiece is finished." Lorie whispered and turned me around to look at the full length mirror. I slowly took in my reflection. Lorie dressed me in a short sleeveless and backless maroon dress with white high heels that went well with my skin tone.

 Lorie dressed me in a short sleeveless and backless maroon dress with white high heels that went well with my skin tone

   "Damn Lorie, you actually made me look good." I complimented her while looking at myself over my shoulder. She stood behind me smirking, proud at her work. "Thank you so much." I hugged her.

   "No problem, now we have." She looked at her watch, " about thirty minutes before we have to leave. Tell me about this so called date." She plopped down on my bed.