Divine 11

"What the fuck did I say Lucas?" A deep voice yelled, waking me up. There was silence for a few minutes before he spoke up again. " I don't care if those people have to die, those guns were supposed to be here today."

   My eyes shot open at the mention of guns only to reveal Alvaro standing at the edge of the bed, still in his boxers might I add, yelling into a cellphone. His veins were visible and his jaw was so tightly clenched I'm surprised his teeth didn't break. 

   I felt pain in my wrist and looked up to see my hands still cuffed to the bed

   I felt pain in my wrist and looked up to see my hands still cuffed to the bed. I could see a bruise start to form and internally groaned. I looked back to Alvaro and he swiftly looked in my direction so I quickly shut my eyes and hoped he didn't see I was awake. 

After a while of him yelling on the phone in Italian I head him sigh and hang up. 

   "Why do I work with such idiots?" I heard him shift and and lay on the bed again. Then there was a knock on the door. I heard it creak open and the familiar sound of Matteo's voice filled the room.

   "Alvaro you can't keep her like this." His voice stern. 

   " I can do what ever the hell I want." Alvaro backfired.

   "So doing whatever the hell you want is cuffing a woman to your bed, way to go."

   "Watch it, I only did it to ensure she wouldn't sneak off somewhere."

   " Because she can definitely sneak off with armed guards stationed at every exit possible in this place." Sarcasm was evident in his voice. Go Matteo. "Just un-cuff her already."

   "I don't take orders from you but if it will make you happy I'll release the princess."

   Still pretending to sleep, I felt him shuffle in the bed and straddle over me. 

   "Dude, you put those in your boxers?" 

   "Where else was I supposed to put it.?" 

   I felt his warm hands glide up my arm until he reached my swollen wrists. I heard the cuffs rattle and felt the silver loops loosen. I then felt his lips by my ear.

   "Wake up sweetheart." His deep voice sounded by my ear. I stayed still for a few seconds before pretending to "wake up".

   When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was perfectly sculpted tattooed abs abs and abs. I looked up and saw him staring at me intently which made me uncomfortable so I immediately looked around him to see Matteo standing near the edge of the bed in yet another suit. 

   "How did you sleep?"He said, amusement in his voice as he slid off of me to lay next to me. I served him a look as I massaged my aching wrist and sat up in the bed.

   "It would've been better if I wasn't handcuffed to sleep in a bed with a stranger." I responded and scooted away from him in the bed. 

   "It wasn't that bad sweetheart." He said and stood up from the bed revealing his beautiful body.