Divine 10

Raw fear ran a course through my bones as that familiar voice echoed off the walls of the empty room. I didn't want to turn around. I knew who was standing behind me. I could feel the power radiating off of him.

   "I know you've heard me. Your back is tensed tesoro." He said with dominance in his voice. "Now why don't you just turn around and let me see your pretty face."

   Silence filled the room after he finished talking. I was not going to turn around and face this man. Another moment of silence passed and I thought he left but the heavy footsteps getting closer to me told me otherwise. My eyes stayed glued to the white marble floor until a black pair of dress shoes interrupted my line of sight. 

   A rough hand then came and cupped my chin and lifted my head to meet those striking silver eyes. My breath caught in my throat and suddenly I forgot how to breathe properly. "Now what do we have here?" He said and continued to stare into my wide eyes as he tapped my chin beckoning me to stand up. I don't know why but my body complied and I stood up not even reaching his suit covered shoulders. Do they only own suits?

   "Here you are in a very seductive dress." He took my hand and raised it above my head turning me in a circle. "That could make every man fall to his knees and beg for just a second of your attention." He whispered the last part. "Where were you all dressed up like this."

   "Um, I was here with Matteo." I whispered and looked away from his piercing gaze, hoping Matteo would come out of the room he disappeared into earlier and save me. His grip on my arm tightened a bit.

   "You were on a date with Matteo huh?" He started but was interrupted by a door opening and slamming shut and footsteps reaching where we stood. We both looked over to see Matteo making his way near us. Alvaro immediately loosened his grip on me and took a few steps back. Matteo then reached us and put a hand around my waist.

   "I see you've met Alvaro again." He gestured with his other hand, completely oblivious to what happened just a few moments ago. 

   "Oh..yeah." I gave a shy smile and leaned further into Matteo's side avoiding Alvaro's piercing stare.

   "What is she doing here?" He asked Matteo, a hint of anger evident in his voice.

   "Well we had a little friend at the restaurant that just loved the sight of us." Matteo joked, completely opposite of Alvaro's. 

   "What do you mean, stop messing around this is serious." Alvaro's voice seemed to drop three more octaves and sent shivers down my spine. 

   "Okay I think they're getting closer than they have ever been, one of their women was our waitress at the restaurant." His tone completely bare of the relaxed one he held earlier while I stood here completely oblivious to who "they" were. 

   "Could she tell who you were.?" he asked.

   "I don't think so, right when I saw her we got the hell out of there and now here we are." Matteo finished explaining and tightened his grip on my waist, catching Alvaro's eyes. 

   "Hmm. If they want to play like this it's game time." Alvaro then looked at me and licked his lips. " We'll keep her here until we're sure it's safe. We wouldn't want our piccola focaccina  getting hurt now would we?" 

   Oh cheesus. 

   "Great, so I guess she can stay in one of our guest bedro-"

   "No need, she'll be staying with me." 

...

   "Come on muffin, I won't bite." Alvaro teased as he lay on his bed in nothing but a pair of tight Calvin Klein boxers, which I tried to ignore the very obvious tent,  leaving his muscular and tattooed chest on display. 

   "No." I said and crossed my arms in his very large t shirt that came down to just above my knees and a some very baggy sweatpants that were rolled plenty of times. We have been going back and forth for what seemed like hours with him trying to convince me to get into his bed while I stood my ground and declined. After Matteo tried to convince Alvaro it wouldn't be such a good idea to have me sleep in his room Alvaro almost snapped leaving no room for discussion. It almost took him an hour to fully convince me out of my dress and in his clothes. 

   "You have one last chance to change your answer before I attack you." He said, his eyes growing darker and he sat up on the bed. 

   "No" I declared. 

   All I heard was shuffling and in a split second I was over his shoulder and thrown on the bed like a sack pf potatoes. I was too busy trying to focus my eyes that I didn't even hear the unmistakable 'click' of handcuffs as one was around my left wrist and the other to one of the bars on the headboard. I looked up to see him smirking above me as he held the key between his lips. I struggled and tried slipping my wrist through but man these were tight. 

   "Let me go." I demanded through hooded eyes. 

   "I don't think so. I like you locked up at the will of my hands, your hair wild across the pillows." He said and shamelessly dropped the key in the front of his boxers. He then rolled on to the other side and pulled the covers over us and laid back so casually it was unsettling. 

   "You can't keep me locked up like this." I said and tried to get into a comfortable position which only seemed to be on my back with my cuffed hand raised above my head.

   "Oh but I think I can muffin." He said and I felt his hands tangle themselves in my curls.

   "Well if you're gonna keep my locked up like this can I at least get a hair bonnet?"  

................................................

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

Long time no see right guys and I truly don't have an explanation other than school. Like I have all AP classes and they're killing me but I will still try and update because I dont want to put this book on hold so please bear with me. 

And quick question to get this updating on track again. Would you rather faster updates with shorter chapters or slower updates with longer chapters. Please comment so I know what I can do. 

And once again I do apologize for my absence, I still love yall tho.....and hopefully yall still love me? 

So please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

BYEE