Divine 7

HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH TO MY BLACK BEAUTIES EVEN THOUGH WE CELEBRATE IT ALL YEAR LONG!!!! BEING BLACK IS LIT

VALENTINES DAY MY BEAUTIES!!! THIS IS YOUR PRESENT.

And for those who don't have a valentines I'm your date now. Love you boo. You're mine. NOW KISS ME YOU FOOL.

......back to the story.

.........................

I groaned as I opened my eyes only to be met with the blinding sunlight shining through my curtains. So much for thinking black would block the light.

I was tempted to lay in my bed all day until I had to go to work at 2:00. That was until I felt a body laying on me. I slowly looked over to see Lorie passed out spooning me like a couple would. Her slobber was pouring out of her open mouth like a river. I almost shuddered in disgust but then saw the same spot on my own pillow.

"Lorie" I said and nudged her. She groaned in response and hugged me closer. Her hand clutched my boob like a ball.

"LORIE!" I yelled louder.

"That's not...my potato Obama" She mumbled under her breath.

I pushed her out of my bed with my foot and she landed on the floor with a thump. I looked over expecting to see her angry face. Instead I saw her on her back with her eyes still closed and her mouth wide open. The hoe was still dead to the world. Ignoring her snores I stepped over her and made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth when I heard groan and Lorie get up from her death nap.

"What was I doing on the floor?" I heard her footsteps make her way to my bathroom. She didn't sound angry but at the same time she didn't sound too happy either.

"Well" I said with the toothbrush still in my mouth. " You fe-AH!" I screamed when she finally showed up at the door.

"WHAT?!" She screamed looking behind her. " Why are you screaming?"

I took the toothbrush out of mouth and pointed at her head "Where's your bonnet?"

A look of fear raced across her face. Her hands went up to her unprotected hair and a gasp escaped her mouth. Her usual 4c hair had mangled into a jungle of matted mess.

"Damn damn DAMN!" She said and rushed into the bathroom beside me to look at herself in the mirror. "Aiden what am I supposed to do?" She said and looked at me. " This was only a two day twist out"

I spit out the remaining toothpaste in my mouth and hurriedly put my stuff up.

"I got you girl."

...

"Spray bottle"

"Comb"

"Coconut oil"

I demanded these things as I tried to save Lorie's hair. Her hair reached the top of her shoulders so it wasn't a long process but it still had difficulties.

"This is the true definition of American Horror story." She sighed.

"More like African American Horror story." I retorted.

She turned back to look at me with a look on her face. "Don't make me hurt you"

"Do you want me to help you or not Simba?" I said and put the comb down on the counter.

She immediately put the comb back in my hands. " Ok Ok. You win. Just no more Lion King references"

"As you wish Poof daddy"