Welcome, My People!

Tay Tay: Welcome again to the ask/dare! where Percy Jason and Nico will be answering your questions and doing your dares.

Percy:And by the way,you can ask us any questions that you want us to answer.Don't be ashamed to ask Jason and I ANY type of question and we'll answer it the best way we can.

Jason:Also,ladies DO NOT be afraid to ask us to kiss! I CAN do that for fanservice or for anyone and when I mean anyone I mean ANYONE.

Nico:And how about asking me some questions and giving me some dares to do? Even though I can be emo and a bit shy at times,I'm up for whatever you can dare me to do or ask me any questions you want me to answer.

Tay Tay: And we have special guests on here some long-term special guests some short-term special guests. And don't be afraid to answer me questions. I like answering questions too, you know! And here is one of our special guest, Leo Valdez!!

Leo:Hey there beautiful people! I'm here to answer any questions or do any dares you guys give me. Because I'm Mr. McShizzle and Mr. Daredevil!

Nico: Ok, Mr. Daredevil, I think people get what your trying to say.

Leo:Aww, is Nicy getting mad? Cause you're hot when you're mad.*smiles flirtatiously*

Nico:Call me Nicy one more time! And how hot?*starts blushing a bit*

Leo:Smoking hot, babe.*smirks while putting his arms around Nico's waist and giving him a kiss on the lips*

Percy and Jason: *pissed the fuck off because Leo has his arms around their Nico* Leo stop flirting with our Ni Ni or we'll kick your ass!!

Tay Tay: Well,I got to go before they fight over Nico.

Nico:Take me with you!!Please?

Tay Tay: Fine follow me. Well see you guys next time!!

Nico:Bye..

*Leo, Jason, and Percy still fighting in the background while Nico and Tay Tay serectly run away*

(Disclamer: I dont own any of the characters except for Tay Tay. The rest are owned by Rick Riordan)