Another Update!

Tay Tay: Hai.. Sorry we haven't updated in a while now!

Nico: And we kind of haven't gotten any questions comments or concerns lately so we kind of never updated like we used to.

Me: And I've been busy thinking about making new stories and wanting to write them... I'm just either lazy or I'm busy with school and stuff to ever continue those stories.

Percy: So don't ever give these two.. *gets into a group side hug w/ Tay Tay and Me* a hard time on updating shit. Or I can send you down to Taurtus by punching you in the face or using Riptide! I'm not afraid of anyone!

Jason: And you don't want that! Or do you?

Leo: And these two work very hard on their jobs to do shit like this! If I hear or see negative bullshit on why the fuck they haven't updated, I'll just say this: When something wrong happens to that person, a person needs time to try their best to remember the good and the bag memories of what happened. They have a fucking reason not to update every so often!

Me: I know I haven't been myself lately but I'll try my best to become myself again..

Tay Tay: And I've been helping her too so don't bash on why she hasn't updated. Just....no and don't you dare either.

Me: And this is what we have for today so goodbye for now..

All: Bye..