Questions/Dares #27

Bianca: Hai!

Me: Welcome to my well known ask/dare Perjaslecico! I'm too lazy to even change the title...

Tay Tay: Of course you are! :)

Me: Shut up Tay Tay.

Bianca: Well I'll be reading the questions again today so let's get started. Our first question comes from Austinismine4l. It says:

"Can Leo and Percy have a moment and a Jasico moment too?"

And also, Julka04S asked the same thing, but she also has a dare for Percy. That dare says:

"I dare Percy to dress up in a man-kini and Jason, Leo, and Nico can do whatever they want to him."

Tay Tay: Of course... and I also ship it.

*Percy and Leo come out after they finished baking cookies and cake, carrying then in. Percy is the better baker of the two. They serve out literally blue and red dyed soft baked chocolate chip cookies and purple cake with white frosting on top and chocolate chips. Percy ends up kissing Leo's forehead which is a sweet little moment for everyone.*

Nico: N'awwww.... it's cute.

Jason: Btw Percy you have a dare.

Percy: What's that? *Raises an eyebrow*

Tay Tay: You have to dress up in a man-kini.

Percy: -_- Are you serious?

Nico: Look, I had to wear a fucking dress and that's more embarassing than a damn man-kini... Now put it on or so help me I'll shove my foot up your a-

Tay Tay: Percy put it on... NOW! *covers up Nico's mouth*

Percy: *sighs* Fine... *goes to put it on and comes back with it on*

Jason: *Starts to poke Percy's butt for no reason* Baby booty....

Me: O_O Okayyyyy...... Anyway, how about we pour paint on him?

Nico: How about we actually paint on him?

Jason: That's even better. *Smiles evily*

*All three start to paint a bunch of crap on Percy. Percy ends up looking like a collaged mess of a masterpeice. Then Nico takes a picture of it*

Percy: Now I'm gonna go take a shower...

Bianca: *Giggles a bit* The next dare comes from William_Di_Angelo. This dare says:

"I dare Leo to slap Nico on the back and then make him jump out the door saying, 'I am the queen of muffins so you better watch out you mortal peasants!!!

Leo: Well... here goes nothing. *literally slaps Nico on the back and jumps out the door*

Nico: Oww... I'm preggers for gods sake. *rubs his back a bit*

Leo: I am the queen of muffins so you better watch out you mortal peasants!!!

Tay Tay: Oh wow Leo...

Bianca: This next question comes from @rileymad . It says:

"Can they have a threesome makeout?"

Tay Tay: Sure!

*They're doing it anyway for for five minutes

Bianca: This next one comes from Mexican-girl1. It says:

"I dare Nico to say to Leo he doesn't love him then shout jk and have a lecico moment." and "Nico do you know the genders of the babies?

Nico: Yes.. I know the gender of the babies. It's two boys and a girl.

Tay Tay: Aww! I have nephews and a niece!

Me: Someone's got a daughter!

Bianca: Awww! They're probably adorable! These last questions come from AnnaJoyMcJunkin . It says:

"Q: Final decisions on names? C: Percy, did you know that you have a twin sister? Her name is Andi, short for Andromeda. She's the daughter of Posideon and 2 seconds older than you. She was killed and made into a huntress to let her survive but no one remembers he. She got kicked out because Apollo raped her. And how does the Nico being pregnant thing work out? D: I dare Nico to say that the babies are all Percy's and have Andi on here. T: Is it true that Percy made out with Andi when they were 14? I have pics."

Nico: And when was this?!

Percy: See, #1 rule here: Never bring up old news or one of us will get pissed off got it? And I wanna know when was this happening too.

Patricia: Yay! I have another sister! Welcome aboard!

Tay Tay: She sounds cute too...

Me: It's working out pretty great!

Nico: All of the babies belong to Percy!

Jason: What. Did you just say?

Nico: I'm kidding! I'm kidding...

Leo: You better be kidding...

Me: And that is it for today everyone! Say goodbye guys!

All: Goodbye!

Tay Tay: Stay tuned!