Questions/Dares #4 Part 2

Tay Tay: Nico you don't understand!

Nico: No you don't understand!

Tay Tay: You know what? I'm leaving! *grabs her stuff and runs out of the studio to the exit*

Nico: Damn it Tay Tay! Come back here!

Tay Tay: No I'm never coming back!

Nico: I'm just trying to protect you damn it! Your mother promised me to protect you from any danger that happens to you!

Tay Tay: How do you know? You don't even know my mother's name!

Nico: Your mother's name was Aphrodite. She promised me to take care of you.

Tay Tay: So my mother is Aphrodite and my father is Hades. How in the hell did this happen?

Nico: I know its weird as fuck and shit but she promised me to take good care of you before she went away. She knew that I was a good son to Hades so she left us with you.

Tay Tay: *sighs in annoyance and disbelief*

Nico: Now can you please come back in? Its already freezing outside and you're about to catch a cold.

Tay Tay: Fine I'm coming in. Just Don't be so bossy anymore!

Nico: Good. I already lost one sister I can't lose another!

Tay Tay: I love you big brother!

Nico: I love you too my little sister!

*They both hug and come back inside the studio where Percy was secretly on Nico's phone looking through Nico's nude pics Jason and Leo cuddling for some reason and Tay Tay in shock*

Tay Tay: Nico guess who's looking at your naked pics!!! *starts smirking for some reason*

*Nico looks and finds out Percy is on his phone*

Nico: Damn it Percy! What are you doing on my phone? *blushes in embarssment*

Percy: Oh shit um nothing awkward why would you ask? *Blushes red in embarassment*

Nico: Percy we've went over this. My gallery is off limits on my phone!

Percy: Why not? Besides your nudes look kind of sexy. But mine are sexier!

Tay Tay: Percy don't you DARE put that thought in Nico's head!!!

Fin.