Questions/Dares #25

Me: Hai there! Sorry for taking so long on this...

Tay Tay: Yeah she's been busy lately with a bunch of crap like school and homework.

Nico: And for today I'm going to read the questions for today and it looks like that it's about 6 questions and dares altogether... Let's start off with the first one. This one comes from @babygirlmely and this person says:

"Can Nico and Leo kiss? Also I have a question for Percy, who would he have sex with, Jason or Nico?"

Leo: Of course! *He ends up kissing Nico on the lips*

Nico: Leo... O//////O *He ends up blushing*

Tay Tay: You made him blush... and it's adorable. :)

Percy: Honestly both... cause I'm pretty bad at choosing.

Me: That's a good answer.

Nico: ... Anyway, the second question comes from @Cutemangle87 and it says:

"I dare Percy to makeout with Leo and when they do What is Nico and Jason's opinion on them"

Percy: ...Okay then. Let's do this.. Leo? 

Leo: What do you wa-

*Percy ends up interrupting him with a kiss. Eventually Leo melts in and kisses back. This has gone on for the next three minutes. Then, they both pull away*

Me: *holds up Tay Tay's phone and takes pictures while this is happening*

Tay Tay: Hey! Give it back!

Leo: So... what was your reaction to that?

Nico: Well... I now ship it.

Jason: Same and also it was cute..

Me: Awww! Me too.

Nico: This next one comes from @Austinismine4l. It says:

"Leo how much do you love Nico?"

Leo: It's as big as the sun... It's pretty big compared to the whole wide world and hotter than anything else.

Me: You know, Leo for an annoying person like you, you're sweet and smart.

Leo: Thanks... *He kisses her forehead*

Me: You're welcome... *I blush a bit*

Nico: *Blushes and looks away* Awww... You're sweet.

Leo: I know... *He hugs Nico and also rubs his now five month pregnant belly*

Nico: Anyway.. This other question that I skipped by accident is from @Mexican-girl1. It says:

"I dare Leo and Jason to make out with Nico and Percy to just stand there watching it and after that, Nico can do anything he wants to Percy."

Me: Btw, there might not be much smut because of Nico's condition but there will be a lot of fluff..

Leo: So... Jason. Are we gonna do this? *Raises an eyebrow*

Jason: *Nods slowly*

*They both go to Nico and and Jason starts kissing his neck while Leo is making out with Nico. This goes on for five minutes*

Tay Tay: I'm fangirling like shit right now! *Squeals like a 2 year old squeal mixed with a five year old girl's squeal*

Percy: *He ends up gettig a boner from all of this* Well shit...

Nico: *Walks up to him and kisses him. Then lays down on the couch* Now rub my belly... pwease?

Percy: Fine... *rubs the pregnant belly and the triplets starts to kick a bit*

Nico: Thank you... *He hugs him*

*Percy then blushes and looks away*

Nico: This second to the last question comes from MasterFangirl01. It says:

"Nico you should wear a flower in your hair. A PINK ONE. It'd go perfectly with your rainbow outfit! *Smiles innocently*"

Nico: Nooo... I don't want to. But okay... *Puts a cute cherry blossom flower crown on his head to complete the whole rainbow outfit*

Me: It's cute... 

Nico: And this last question is from |@Mexican-girl1 again and it says:

"Nico I dare you to wear a wedding dress" 

Tay Tay: Yes! Thank you! I've been waiting for that question for a long time!

Nico: *Sighs* Fine... *He changes into this white stapless wedding dress with black patterns at the top of the dress*What do you think? (This is what it looks like down below)

 *He changes into this white stapless wedding dress with black patterns at the top of the dress*What do you think? (This is what it looks like down below)

Tay Tay: *She smiles with joy* It's beautiful!

*The rest nod in agreement*

Me: Well this is it!

Nico: See you again next time!

Tay Tay: Bye!

The rest: Goodbye!