Questions/Dares #12

Tay Tay: First off we just wanna say we're sorry for not updating as quickly!

Me: And I'm sorry that I couldn't do that in time because I had a stomach bug and I'm still dealing with its after affects!

Tay Tay: Anyway, we have two questions and two dares! One question and one dare is from the same person, _thatonerandomgirl_ . She says: I has a question and a dare! The question is THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL WEARING? And the dare is: Let Mr. Grace Mr. Jackson and Mr. Di Angelo pick Leo's outfit CX

Nico: Does your mother kiss you with that filthy mouth? And I'm wearing white jeans with a Hello Kitty Skull T-shirt and black and white converse with a dark gray jacket.

Percy: Well, I'm wearing an Finding Nemo T-shirt and blue jeans with the CHB necklace and orange Nikes... that's pretty much it.

Jason: I'm wearing a purple thunderbolt T-shirt with black regular jeans and black and white Jordans... and a bright lavender jacket..

Leo: I'm wearing this flame shirt with a tiger and an eagle on it with red baggish jeans and yellow orange and red Polos

Tay Tay: I'm wearing a Justin Bieber crewneck long-sleeved shirt with purple leggings, a blueish purple tutu, and cute white boots!

Me: And I'm wearing a skin tight purple miniskirt with a little bit revealing black V-neck shirt and cute heeled black boots and a purple jacket..

Tay Tay: Now I'm letting you three *points to Percy Jason and Nico* pick out what Leo will wear tomarrow!

Leo: Shit.. O_O

Percy: And guessed what we picked out for you??!!

Leo: What...?

Nico: We all Picked you out this! *holds up a rainbow colored outfit with black shoes and fairy wings*

Leo: No way in hell am I wearing fairy wings!

Jason: Oh you're gonna.. One way or another..

Tay Tay: Next Question.. This one comes from @Mexican-girl1. She asks: Nico... are you pregnant?

Percy: O__O Uhhh..... 

Tay Tay: Aww I do! I wanna be an aunt!

Nico: ....I just went to the doctor this morning and yea... I'm pregnant... *hides away in a corner*

Tay Tay: Nico, get out of that corner! *pulls him out of the corner*

Leo: I'm gonna be a dad Yes!

Jason: Yea Leo so will Percy and I!

Tay Tay: Yes! I'm an aunt! 

Me: And The last dare is for Percy!

Percy: Crap..

Me: This dare is from Austinismine4l. She says: I dare Percy to eat a blue pancake then kiss Nico and slap Leo..

Percy: Yes.. *eats a blue pancake then kisses Nico*

Nico: What was that for?

Percy: Because I love you... :) <3

Nico: Aww.. Love you too.. O////O

Percy: *slaps Leo across his face* The power of love!

Leo: Owww :'( That hurts like a hot coal burning my skin!

Tay Tay: Well that's it for today! Say Bye everyone! 

Me: Bye!

The rest: Bye!