Questions/Dares#30

Me: Hi everyone! After a long writer's block and hiatus, I am finally back! Thank the Gods!

Nico: This wonderful person has been through a lot of shit lately, and also the fact that she's been lazy, are the reasons why she hasn't done this in over a year.

Leo: So, please, for the sake of Hades, don't get mad if we don't answer any of your questions and dares right away!

Tay Tay: So, let's get to reading, shall we?

Me: Okay, so the first question is from ShadowQueen0207 and this person said: "Dare: I dare Percy to speak only in rhymes, Jason to walk around in a Wonder Woman costume for the day, Leo to prank call the Stolls, and for the Hecate cabin to turn Nico into a cat."She then asked, " Question: Whose the sire of Bianca's kid(s)? You never said who. Is it Thalia?"

Percy: Do I really have to? Isn't there something else I could do?

Jason: At least you're not the one wearing a Wonder Woman costume.

Nico: Or being turned into a cat.

Leo: Can't relate.

Percy: Leo, stop it. Before I pick you up and like a beat, I drop it.

Tay Tay: Bars.

Jason: *puts on the Wonder Woman costume* I hate myself.

Leo: *Goes on his phone and calls the Stolls* So, is your refrigerator running?

Stolls: Yes? Leo, why are you calling us for this?

Leo: Travis needs to get it before it runs off with his girl! *snickers*

Travis:... Goodbye. *hangs up*

Leo: *starts laughing*

Tay Tay: That was corn. Next time, let me help.

Bianca: And for that question, I have twins. But one belongs to my late boyfriend, and the other belongs to Thalia, who's my new girlfriend.

Me: Okay. This next dare comes from Blackfalconx360 . They said: "I dare Percy, Jason, and Nico to be trapped in a room that's tiny as heck with only a bed and I want them to pillow fight and also watever"

Leo: *pushes all 3 of them in that room full of pillows and locks the door*

*they end up doing a small pillow fight*

Me: There's literally more dares than asks. Next Dare comes from sunshine_archer07 and they said: "Hallo, I'm a daughter of Apollo, so I dare Jason to talk in rhyme because why not? I also dare Percy to get into one of those humongous water balloons up to his neck  and make it float around. BTW, Leo is my favorite!"

Leo: I appreciate that I'm your favorite! *Smiles*

Jason: .......This is bullshit. I should quit.

Percy: No, my dear! Stay here.

Jason: Perce, honey. You're not making this any better. So go get her. *points to Tay Tay*

Tay Tay: Wait, why me?

Jason: Because I said so. I love you, tho.

*Tay Tay helps Percy in the water balloon. Then he just floats around*

Me: Now, we have a question from Annmfy and they said: "Does Hades know what's going on?"

Nico: Dad knows enough to not really give a shit, now. So, yes.

Me: And finally, we now have a question and Dare from EuphoriaCrystal and they said: "Nico, do you actually love Will? And I dare you to prank call Hades!"

Nico; I used to... and then he treated me like shit. I left him to deal with his shit and here we are. And I don't even think Dad has a phone yet.  So, can't really do that. 

Percy: Or a pet. YET.

Jason: Percy, no. Now you gotta go.

Leo: i'm not liking this now. *holds PJ*

Nico: Me either. *holds Lillian while Nicki crawls around*

Me: Well that's it for today, everyone! See ya!